Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

17 minutes ago, broxman said:

With Anna & Alex joining VHTV just proves to me that VV and VHTV are one in the same. Why else would they take the one person who is hated by almost everybody! Absolutely ridiculous that they would not even listen to their subscribers.

I don't know if they are the same but seeing as they are using those rejects from vv ( which in itself is a reject site ) I won't be bothering to even check the free cams. 

Maybe in a year the site might be worth visiting but at the moment it is lifeless, a handful of apartments and too expensive ( compared to apartment rich RLC ) so until there is a massive improvement it isn't worth the mouse clicks to get there.

My worst nightmare has come to life,i puked in my mouth.

VHTV, your credibility just dropped about 99% in my estimation, I can't believe you could be that fucking stupid.

This is one apartment I'll never click on.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPIDi

• Upvote 4

Voyeur House said a couple hours ago:

"We don't plan to hire any ex-participants from VV in recent future. If anything changes, we'll let you know."

and now we they have Anna & Alex, two of the worse people they could pick. If they bring along the other two (Ivo & Nick)of the three stooges I will never sign up. All three should have been tossed from VV the night of the attack on Zoe.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bean1111 said:

Voyeur House said a couple hours ago:

"We don't plan to hire any ex-participants from VV in recent future. If anything changes, we'll let you know."

and now we they have Anna & Alex, two of the worse people they could pick. If they bring along the other two (Ivo & Nick)of the three stooges I will never sign up. All three should have been tossed from VV the night of the attack on Zoe.

Once a liar, always a liar.

• Upvote 1

hard to understand the management of these voyeur sites sometime,bring anna/alex in vh is a big error with the reputation they had on vv,just need to read all the members here right now,the majority are really not happy with that me include

• Upvote 3

OK, so we've already had Katya & Ruslan, Ropey Max, Nastya. visit from that woman with the cross tattoo on her side and now Anna & Alex. Wonder what other VV rejects they will find next. Maybe some RLC "stars" . Anezka & Karel, Hector & Susan, Maya & Stepan or maybe Lev or Demid come to mind. The only ex VV person that I would like to see on this site is Endy, she was fun and fairly easy on the eye.

I'm sorry VH.TV, I'm all for recycling but it should be reserved for bottle, cans or plastic NOT VV has-beens (or never-was')

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, catwomen said:

give alex a break he is not a bad guy , yeah he drinks to much but he is better not drunk , lets hope he stays of the drink and things should be good , but also not sleep allday like he used to in vv , best of luck anna and alex xx

Alex is most definitely a bad guy, a drunk, an abuser and a disgusting individual.

• Upvote 1