Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

23 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you! Please do let us know how could we improve it in the future versions. We have changes and additional timeline improvements planned to be introduced soon after this release.

Read more in our latest blog post: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-10-04-2017

It's like night and day. Much, much better! The one improvement I would make is when you are watching a particular moment in the timeline and you move to another camera, I would like it to stay at that moment in time. 

With the red line there nowit  means you can easily go back to that moment in time, so it's not a big problem, it would be great if you didn't have to.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, broxman said:

It's like night and day. Much, much better! The one improvement I would make is when you are watching a particular moment in the timeline and you move to another camera, I would like it to stay at that moment in time. 

Thank you. Damn, strange we did not notice it right away. Actually, it should work the way you described it, but it seems like something was lost during rolling out to production website. Be sure we will resolve it tomorrow and player will continue playing the same time as you selected it on previous camera.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Absolutely great improvement. Makes the site so much better. :biggrin::heart:

Thank you! All thanks to you and other Operators who were the first to test it and watch it developing within Operator panel!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, very nice! Thank you!

Thank you, Amy3, please enjoy!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you. Damn, strange we did not notice it right away. Actually, it should work the way you described it, but it seems like something was lost during rolling out to production website. Be sure we will resolve it tomorrow and player will continue playing the same time as you selected it on previous camera.

Thank you! All thanks to you and other Operators who were the first to test it and watch it developing within Operator panel!

Thank you, Amy3, please enjoy!

Guys what about establishing a self monitoring system for your cams. I mean for sound and buffering issues. It can automatically open a ticket or even better trigger an automatic process to fix the issue. The benefit on your site would be less tickets and tweets about not working cams and on member site quicker solved cam issues. 

32 minutes ago, broxman said:

With the red line there nowit  means you can easily go back to that moment in time, so it's not a big problem, it would be great if you didn't have to.

Hey Brox,How are you man ? Haven't seen you in a long time.Been busy..haa

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys what about establishing a self monitoring system for your cams. I mean for sound and buffering issues. It can automatically open a ticket or even better trigger an automatic process to fix the issue. The benefit on your site would be less tickets and tweets about not working cams and on member site quicker solved cam issues. 

You are "insulting our intelligence", like someone said here previously to us :D

Do you really think we don't have such system set up? It's one of the most important part of our project which is getting smarter as we teach it to learn about any problems faster than our users or our team members :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You are "insulting our intelligence", like someone said here previously to us :D

Do you really think we don't have such system set up? It's one of the most important part of our project which is getting smarter as we teach it to learn about any problems faster than our users or our team members :)

Really did not know. Just wanted to help :biggrin: A smart learning system is always a great solution. For me as I work with programming and integrating servers its always interesting to see what technologies people use. You are pretty up to date and use modern technology stacks I guess.Feel free to ask me anyways. Maybe I can help you sometime :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really did not know. Just wanted to help :biggrin: A smart learning system is always a great solution. For me as I work with programming and integrating servers its always interesting to see what technologies people use. You are pretty up to date and use modern technology stacks I guess.Feel free to ask me anyways. Maybe I can help you sometime :biggrin:

I will send you a private email sometime later on this topic :D

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And can you please enlighten us at the case of the blonde Lady at Jess and Sam appt? @Voyeur House TV?

Shes doing absolutely nothing besides being plain boring. And no interaction with Jess and Sam at all. So I dont think shes a friend of them.

This will be commented later as soon as we learn about who is she and what plans on her over there.  But as usual, the answer is that Eric & Layla do whatever they want to and they invite to their apartment whoever they want to :) 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

I will send you a private email sometime later on this topic :D

This will be commented later as soon as we learn about who is she and what plans on her over there.  But as usual, the answer is that Eric & Layla do whatever they want to and they invite to their apartment whoever they want to :) 

Okay thanks guys. Have a great day :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You mean Jess and Sam? There is almost no interaction between them. I cannot imagine that Jess or Sam invited this girl to stay with them. Very strange!

Well maybe Eric and Layla invited them before they left?