Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We have already had a talk about new-coming participants and adaptation period, it doesn't look like something criminal happening at these gifs. Let's see where it goes. You know the rules: if they see they get no earnings from our subscribers - they leave or being kicked out.

@golfer06intention was not to complain just to tell you there might be trouble with them. We must be patient and see how it will go. But its definitely not a good idea of them to already leave a bad first impression.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TVHow's moving of realm2 and 8 going?

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I join. Will we see Amy and Vlad? Or Anna's new pair - now realm2?

ETA for both these apartments to appear online is 2-3 Days. This is not yet official, but we're working hard to make it possible.

3 hours ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

CASAHOT ??

Dude, you started talking about "mad life", my reply was about the same "mad life" project.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

ETA for both these apartments to appear online is 2-3 Days. This is not yet official, but we're working hard to make it possible.

Dude, you started talking about "mad life", my reply was about the same "mad life" project.

Thx. Wish you success. Take you all the time you need.

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

THX

33 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Today's website update went not as planned and our devs applied the fix to get the site back quickly. Now everything is fine. 

There was a website update ? Didn't notice any changes the last time I checked a couple of hours ago. Everything seemed to be working fine.

::)