Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think the competition is for one week. So still six days to go. Oh and @AlexLina when I can make a suggestion for the "punishment" the loser gets: Cleaning the house of the winner and the pool naked for a few days should do it I guess :biggrin:

Well!
Once the misunderstanding of the third place has already been corrected, I am now very interested for the first and second prize.If I understood correctly about these, who will be rewarded, in my view will be us. Or was there again a misinterpretation of the Russian-English translation?

Awaiting therefore the unfolding of the week, which I also understood to be the deadline for assessment and evaluation. Right? .

And I think that a third place "prize", which we have to be the losing house between the 3, a more compelling (no exaggeration) activity that is equally fun to watch would set the mood for the purpose of the event.
In other words, they would have our attention lost in part during the event or contest.

Something to be decided, in my suggestion by others. An example ?

The losing house having to play the little game of kisses on parts of the body, as the others did.
Only in a less lenient way.

Local ? The realm8 living room, big enough to accommodate all the presents of the complex at the moment of "punishment". Maybe even be able to release the cams from this point (the 3) so it is "public" to all of us (premiums or not).Have you ever imagined, Eric having to repeatedly kiss Josth's breasts or ass? We saw this happen between Peter and Phil.
Let us agree, it would be to die of laughter, do you agree?

And again the management of Alex -Lina, would have the primacy of attentions of the users of the site during this "punishment".

7 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

Dear friends! Sorry that I misled you! But with English I have so far bad.

You were a bit lost in translation I guess :biggrin: Naked saturday was great fun. Would be even more fun when they would go outside. Wearing clothes outside was not exactly complete naked saturday :biggrin: Lookin forward to more crazy events. :heart:

They have a bit of a cold there for a walk naked, as soon as everything becomes warmer it will be fine. It was a kind of experiment, because the guys did not go naked before each other. They need time to get used to everything. A little patience and everything will be!)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

They have a bit of a cold there for a walk naked, as soon as everything becomes warmer it will be fine. It was a kind of experiment, because the guys did not go naked before each other. They need time to get used to everything. A little patience and everything will be!)

So lets hope for better weather and a nice warm summer then I guess :biggrin:

I am gratified to learn no one will get "kicked" for losing the contest.  I believed before and continue to believe that the contest should be completely voluntarily but given that my understanding the rules have changed my vehement opposition has changed to mild opposition.  A Lot can get lost in translation and apparently this was the case in this matter.

• Upvote 2

Ok, a couple of questions here that may have been answered.  If so, my apologies because I missed them.

#1.  I thought Maria and Grisha were supposed to be back on the 10th of June.  It is the 12th and they are still off line.  Are they coming back and if so, when?

#2.  What the *&^%$%^ is a "realm" and how are they distinguished?

Anticipating your prompt response, I am thanking you in advance...::)