Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I like Amy and Alya, my favorite flat to watch and I hope they stay but they seem to be drifting away, at home very little mostly a couple of hours in the evening and then they either go out or go to sleep.

I have noticed that Amy do some injections to the cat. I wonder what it is and also she seems quite expert. Maybe a nurse or a vet?

What about a mattress for Kant? Or is it him to pay that as well? 

This apartment is not interessant. 90% nobody is to see. One time the blond girl were toples,some days before one boy are fucking a girl by

dark light. 10 days now nothing. Very uninteresting site, 0 Cent for this apartment  :biggrin:  VH-Boys you understand   :huh:

In the moment I see nothing interest.. You want money ? For what ???? :angry:  For shit you get ZERO !!!!

Stacy masturbating were the best by this site. Stacy is alwais the best - the rest you forget.

€ 4 for 1 month - my OFFER stay !

According to their twitter, Amy and Alya were on twitter ready to answer questions from people but was on when I was sleep. 

Update: Amy/Alya and Lina/Alex both have twitter pages that they update with pictures. I think this is a really good idea.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

According to their twitter, Amy and Alya were on twitter ready to answer questions from people but was on when I was sleep. 

Update: Amy/Alya and Lina/Alex both have twitter pages that they update with pictures. I think this is a really good idea.

Can you please pm me Lina/Alex twitter? Thanks

Stacy is a very nice and beautiful girl, She is the star here of this site. She is not good for this project.

If she like parrot she can send me PM. Perhaps she can stay in Germany and be adopted. I need good hairs for my

parrot - he is 27 years old. Animals can not be heritage. Write me. ::)

News and Updates Incoooming! We're kicking Ruslan & Katya out. Once and for all. 
We heard you, we heard our subscribers and now it's official. These guys are out. 

Now we're performing the process of moving equipment out of their flat and sending it to new House in our queue, who want to join us very much. We hope you'll like new House that we will introduce pretty soon.

Now to the questions, the part we love the most.

23 hours ago, stash said:

I have noticed that Amy do some injections to the cat. I wonder what it is and also she seems quite expert. Maybe a nurse or a vet?

AFAIK, this cat is sick with some animal thing and Amy, not being the vet, helps with injections. Actually this is not Amy/Alya's cat. The landlord asked girls to take care of cat for some time as she leased the apartment to them. 

23 hours ago, stash said:

What about a mattress for Kant? Or is it him to pay that as well? 

For sure it's his cost. It's their flat and they do what they want there :) Actually, we'll give some updates on Kant and the apartment of AAK. So hold on for news to come pretty soon.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. We believe, that total transparency between our participants and our viewers is key to success of our birdies. Let them show what they got for you and don't forget to follow VHTV and our participants on Twitter :)

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please pm me Lina/Alex twitter? Thanks

Amy & Alya's Twitter
Alex & Lina's Twitter

Now to Mr. @Freitag13

Dude, I don't understand like 99% of your messages, but please, if you're our subscriber - let me know your email on VHTV via PM and I will unsubscribe you.
If you're not a subscriber on VHTV, please let me know your email via PM and I will personally send you the announcement if we'll ever have 4€ premium plan. 

Seriously, we don't ignore any messages from our users and CamCaps community, but for now I don't see any sense to read any of yours anymore. Parrot? What? Come on.

Updates on Archive. We're in full development of this great feature and good news here too. We managed to simplify the approach to introduce Archive even faster, than we expected. As we previously said, there will be several stage roll out of this feature. Starting from essential watching stream in the past and coming to separate archive videos with ability to sort and filter them among the collection. In addition to that, we will invite some of most active users to take part in creating the best videos from our past or present streams. Of course, we're always glad to hear your expectations and requests on how would you like the Archive on VHTV to be. Don't hesitate to give any crazy idea here :)

Sincerely yours,
VHTV

• Upvote 1