Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Our participants know that the more they are being viewed, the more money they get. But we don't want to hack into their minds so they change from people who live by themselves to people, who live to get more views.

We are always working on improving our legal documents, and covering intentional hiding is in plans for our legal department too. But i can say for sure - we will not try to prohibit closing curtains in shower, having sex under blankets or turning the lights off while being in the room, and will keep the form of recommendation guides on how to get higher amount of views at VHTV :)

On point 1, that is the incentive to perform right there. These guys are having all of this sex and being naked etc....for the fun of it first I hope, but at least second is MONEY. 

On pijnt 2, I think the question is this, did the tenant hide on purpose to avoid the cams. There is a huge difference between having sex under blankets because it creates an intimate space for love making and purposely hiding blankets to avoid the view of the cams. The things Ashley was doing was clearly hiding on purpose to avoid the cams. I think this is where you guys need to be on top of it. You should know better then us if a tenant is truly hiding. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On pijnt 2, I think the question is this, did the tenant hide on purpose to avoid the cams. There is a huge difference between having sex under blankets because it creates an intimate space for love making and purposely hiding blankets to avoid the view of the cams. The things Ashley was doing was clearly hiding on purpose to avoid the cams. I think this is where you guys need to be on top of it. You should know better then us if a tenant is truly hiding. 

I fully agree with you. We let that behavior loose on purpose with hope for her to improve, but at the end we made it clear for everyone there that such behavior should end. That worked, yes :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Plus, I think one could surmise that since Ashely was given a final warning to stop hiding and you agreed with that VH, that intentional hiding is in fact on the list of no noes. Again I'm talking about purposely hiding. It's always a bit subjective because what may appear as hiding to one may not to another. VH has to be the artbitor in these case and make the call. I think all new tenants should be warned against intentionally hiding to avoid the cams. 

Fully agree Amy. Lets make too examples:

• Sex in the dark (so called mole sex)
    • Hiding: Making out already, then switching lights off, having sex, switch lights back on
    • Not hiding: Going to bed, switch lights off, get in the mood, have sex, clean up, go to sleep
  • Sex under blanket (so called blanketboy sex or simply "Kenny") 
    • Hiding: Always nervously dragging blanket over yourself making sure not an inch skin will show
    • Not hiding: Lying under blankets in bed together, get in mood, have sex under blankets but dont care about them, usually they fall off pretty soon.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath, very well put! I agree with these examples 1000%. 

But see, what VH said was that hiding is not on the list of no noes. That is, they make no distinction between either of the examples, all 4 are deemed acceptable and should not be reported to support. This is the line I want to see drawn so that we can submit support tickets without fear of being demonized by certain people around here. If I can't get that, then I have no call to request VH to act. 

Oh, but don't worry haters, It won't stop me from complaining about it. ?

Me neither. We must supply our haters with stuff Amy :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Is it possible for one of the mods to take all the recent post's in this thread about the rules set out by vhtv and no noes & place it in a separate thread so it is easier for people to find. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And because they are performing, they might as well make each performance worth the effort by essentially following Russ' suggestions.

"VH all you have to do is have 5 simple rules if you coming into one of the houses  ( 1 )  don't hurt anybody  ( 2 )  don't hurt yourself  ( 3 )  don't fuck with the cameras  ( 4 )  if you are in a room turn the fucking lights on unless you are going to sleep because people pay money to see you in the light not in the dark   ( 5 )  if you don't want to get naked and have fun get the fuck out."

And fix the ##$%^%$$ timelines so  the cameras open during an event we might have missed.  ##$#%%^$## timelines fail more than they work!