Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I do, but the question referenced IE, so please mind your own shit

...and you mind your own....:angel:

if you attack VH support the same way like here your issue will be on the very end of their list. That´´s life my friend!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are aware that VHTV is not working fine with Puffin Browser, however that is not our fault. Our website works with every modern web browser on any OS. 
You can help Puffin team to resolve the issue with their browser following this link: https://www.puffinbrowser.com/help/feedback.php
Please report that video is not playing on your device at voyeur-house.tv and they may help you resolving it in next versions

I don't think I feel comfortable going to the puffin team. I'd prefer my anonymity. Your IT department should have a VH account out there that they can send to puffin to correct this. Besides, this error only happened after your update. One more thing.- I'm the customer. I shouldn't have to do the legwork.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I see personally the problem with IE 11 latest version (though working with IE Edge fine). Be sure we're going to investigate this and solve that as soon as we can. Strange, we ran the tests with IE recently, and everything worked fine. Looks like someone's testing asses will be kicked for that.

16 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don't think I feel comfortable going to the puffin team. I'd prefer my anonymity. Your IT department should have a VH account out there that they can send to puffin to correct this. Besides, this error only happened after your update. One more thing.- I'm the customer. I shouldn't have to do the legwork.

I feel you, but it's Puffin that has built-in "boosting" via their CDN's feature on by default. We may, hovewer, contact Puffin team on this case, but it's not in the priority for now. Be sure Puffin gets more than your browsing history while you use it as it really passes all your activities via it's servers to deliver your content "faster". Not official statement, but it really looks like that.

On that little bit of humour, I'm checking out..  See ya later fellow pervs and peeps!  On a parting note, bet ya can't tell which book, or movie this quote came from.  It's not enough if ya know the movie or book, you got to knwo who starred in it and who wrote the book.  "Until that time Eustis.  Until that time."

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

Voyeur House is working with IE back again. Thank you for reporting this. Please, send things like that to our Support. Next time we can just miss the messages here as there are too many of them lastly :)

Please check if it's okay for you now.

Sincerely,
VHTV

• Upvote 1

Well, VH... Two of your oldest participants have hooked up strobe lights and covered a cam.  (realm 6, cam 11)  Thereby ruining for the most part any decent views of the night.  When o when are you going to get on these people and tell them no strobes and no covering cams? Come on guys!  You've been doing this long enough.  You should be able to get it right by now!!!  Chances are the night is going to be a bust anyways but I'd like to think it might not before it even gets started...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, VH... Two of your oldest participants have hooked up strobe lights and covered a cam.  (realm 6, cam 11)  Thereby ruining for the most part any decent views of the night.  When o when are you going to get on these people and tell them no strobes and no covering cams? Come on guys!  You've been doing this long enough.  You should be able to get it right by now!!!  Chances are the night is going to be a bust anyways but I'd like to think it might not before it even gets started...

I second that.

I gotta be honest with ya guys...  What really upset me is that Anna actually helped them cover the cam.  She's supposed to be a manager and knows better.  Moreover she's one of my favorites simply because she puts up with Alex's limp dick shit.  When your managers are helping to break the rules, then it falls on you VH, not the managers, you.  Remember, s**t floats to the top as does the blame...