Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes we do if you believe the conversations interpreted from the Bulgarian apts. 

But still, why give anything to a manager when you can just as easily go direct to VH? The managers don't do anything for the money that they are taking off the top of your money stack other setting up the apt, which anyone could easily do themselves. Why pay the middleman and have to be beholden to their pressure?

Well I dont know. Participants are not dumb. There must be a reason I guess.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Whether or not the managers are short changing the tenants is difficult to prove with proper interpretation, but given this post, an overwhelming number of CC members believe it to be the case. This post in the most liked post that I ever posted on CC mind you. 

I get your point Amy. But the first indication of people getting short changed came from that strange peogeo who thinks he's the IRS from Bulgaria :biggrin: The next indication was people think Josh had to steal equipment because they got short changed. No proof there either. And groomy later translated payment was delayed due to an issue at the bank. As groomy always told us the truth here I believe him they did not get short changed.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, that's fine, I concede the point that it's speculation regarding the payments. Back on topic, what's the point of the manager? What do they do that the tenants can't just do on their own directly with VH? Why lose any money to the manager? 

I guess it must maybe have sth. to do with know how. I don't know. Be sure if I were a manager I would see myself more like a partner for my people and help them to get the best for us both. Yes I know maybe I am too nice again :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But how much of the 50% are you going to part with? Are you sure what you do justifies taking their money away from them? I mean I could contact VH right if I wanted to no manager needed at all.

Don't know Amy I will ask James. Theres a reason for sure. And be sure I would treat my people good and give them more like 50% as they do the majority of the work.

probably the ones that need the managers are the ones without money. the youngest going to school or trying to get away from their parents (lena, chloe, rose, nina). others like zoi, layla, alice, maybe they are just trying to get ahead a little so that they won't have to rely on someone else as much? just speculation. but you're right. it seems almost like getting $ from a loanshark at times.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath, you would work for nothing? All you get it 50%. Management is the next step for tenants who wants to continue this form of employment. There must be a cut taken or what's the point?

Well not for nothing. But Id make sure my people are well paid and happy. Id save another part of the money for special events and to keep the appartement nice and do necessary repairs. For me personally it would be more the fun and experience doing it not so much the money. When I do not make losses with it would be perfectly fine for me. If theres money at the end for me I think id pretty much save it for another place. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I guess if you, yourself aren't a tenant and you have a regular job off cam. But how are Anna and Alex making money if they aren't taking deep cuts from Misty, Chloe, and James?

Yes I have a regular job. Sure they will take a lil more money for themselves to live. But especially Anna is very nice. She wont short change them thats pretty sure. Didnt groomy traslate lately they are very generous?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure they are, but they don't work outside of camming on VH. Can they really be making that much money to be THAT generous? And still the problem remains, why can't Misty just do it on her own and make ALL of the 50%?

Sorry my dear. Dont know :huh:

• Like 1

So VH, is the compond gone for good? Have Eric and Layla left the project or are they coming back to a different apartment.  Are the rest gone for good or are they moving?  What's up guys?

Hi Everyone,

We have an update on what happened today at these apartments.

As per previous discussions within mentioned threads and others, some people pointed out the lack of money participants get living in these Houses, including discussions about Silvia & Josh. We refuted these accusations in this post, but yet mentioned, that investigation may be run on this case to detect if these accusations come true. After some time, we found out that local managers, hired by Alex&Lina to maintain all the Houses and participant's supplies at the place, failed to pay out adequate amount of money to participants living over there. We at VHTV consider this unacceptable and made clear to the persons within local management, that this can't be done and they need to compensate the amount held to participants and never ever continue doing so. They didn't agree with us and expressed the will to continue doing as they want without complying with our rules.

Based on this event we made decision to shut down these two Houses + Pool area until we make sure that our participants are safe and we got new location for them to move in. As for now, they generally can't stay at the old place as local managers forced to move them out.

We are sorry for inconvenience it may bring to you, but we must provide security and stable conditions of living to the participants from these Houses before we turn them back on from new locations. Be aware, it may take from one to three weeks to re-establish these Houses at new places and, probably, with some changes within participants.

VHTV thanks all the users who were concerned with this situation and pointed out the problem we haven't noticed on time. Special thanks to @groomy, @jabbath1987 and @Amy3 who were, and continue, being the most active on this and other cases.

Please stay updated either via our Twitter, newsletters and blog entries (actual news are located in website header), and here, in this topic.

Dear mods and admins, please lock the threads mentioned above until these apartments come back online at Voyeur-House.TV.

Sincerely,
VHTV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

After some time, we found out that local managers, hired by Alex&Lina to maintain all the Houses and participant's supplies at the place, failed to pay out adequate amount of money to participants living over there. We at VHTV consider this unacceptable and made clear to the persons within local management, that this can't be done and they need to compensate the amount held to participants and never ever continue doing so. They didn't agree with us and expressed the will to continue doing as they want without complying with our rules.

I guess that this also applies to Silvia and Josh and I would recommend that their whole case would get special attention