Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

You guys are all about competition. The tenants are under no illusion about that. They all know that views are king in this game and being on top is a goal. Sure, there will always be those who are content with mediocrity. As long as they are making a profit perhaps that shouldn't really matter. You always hold the key to the door. 

So, here's my idea. On the left side of your website there is a random list of apts in no particular order. How about making some order out of it and listing the apts by rank according to views. If there are only about 5% of the subscribers here, then perhaps the popularity of an apt will be more honest with a ranking.  I suggest that on the 1st day of each month, the apts get ranked according to total views from the previous month.  

'Perhaps, when there are too many lame apts you could put in place limits on the number of months an apt can be at the bottom of the list. Something like,  2 months in a row at the bottom the cord gets cut or maybe 5 times at the bottom in a calendar year the cord gets cut. Surely you can't affford to take a constant loss on an apt. Cams cost money, etc.... especially if those cams could be used somewhere else for real profit.  

Completely agree.Maybe with that some residents would try more,right now we see some houses and residents very present and actives,and others basicaly only arriving at late night and going straight to bed...and both will get get paid..totaly unfair to everyone.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

You guys are all about competition. The tenants are under no illusion about that. They all know that views are king in this game and being on top is a goal. Sure, there will always be those who are content with mediocrity. As long as they are making a profit perhaps that shouldn't really matter. You always hold the key to the door. 

So, here's my idea. On the left side of your website there is a random list of apts in no particular order. How about making some order out of it and listing the apts by rank according to views. If there are only about 5% of the subscribers here, then perhaps the popularity of an apt will be more honest with a ranking.  I suggest that on the 1st day of each month, the apts get ranked according to total views from the previous month.  

'Perhaps, when there are too many lame apts you could put in place limits on the number of months an apt can be at the bottom of the list. Something like,  2 months in a row at the bottom the cord gets cut or maybe 5 times at the bottom in a calendar year the cord gets cut. Surely you can't affford to take a constant loss on an apt. Cams cost money, etc.... especially if those cams could be used somewhere else for real profit.  

if that was used at vv there would only be 1 apt left if that !!!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

are you nuts!!! do you know what a hornet nest a pay per view system could be.

you  pay more in the long run then what your paying now thats

for sure.

pay per view is an expression don't know what term use my english is basic but read the last posts you will understand better

46 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

pay per view is an expression don't know what term use my english is basic but read the last posts you will understand better

I get it and its a bad idea. at first its going to look like a good idea pay for one

or two apartment that you like and then you

start to see a little increase in the payment and a little bit  more.

trust me you dont want to fuck with the current system.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, in fairness, they only get paid for views, so if they want to be gone all day, then no views = no money. My idea is absolutely brilliant if I do say so myself. 

Are you sure the residents are only paid if they are viewed?Hope so,but have some doubts.For exemple in the worst house in vh(s,x,g,d)nobody in the house half of the day so high doubt in this month they would had enough views to continue open.But Probrably VH ignored that just like ignored all the negative users coments regard the place.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure the residents are only paid if they are viewed?Hope so,but have some doubts.For exemple in the worst house in vh(s,x,g,d)nobody in the house half of the day so high doubt in this month they would had enough views to continue open.But Probrably VH ignored that just like ignored all the negative users coments regard the place.

I thought they got a minimum payment but got extra for more views.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

I thought they got a minimum payment but got extra for more views.

That makes more sense to me.And explains why some make a lot effort and others almost none,Gess all residents recieve payment.

I think SXGD will be getting more views than you all assume. If they were getting virtually no viewers I'm sure VHTV and/or Jeka would have reacted by now.

The easy solution without having to close down any apartments would be to remove SXGD and replace them with Jeff & Violet. Jeka could then have his old room back and begin a search for a new couple to move into the second bedroom at SXGD.

The fact that they haven't done something like this suggests to me that SXGD is getting enough viewers to justify keeping.

if you look closely you will see that the same 4 or 5 people keep tuned into the do nothings 24/7. i imagine that they all have multiple devices (phone, i pad, 2nd computer, trip to the library, visit a friend & go online there, etc). the other 99% of people gave up after the 1st week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darthshay said:

I get it and its a bad idea. at first its going to look like a good idea pay for one

or two apartment that you like and then you

start to see a little increase in the payment and a little bit  more.

trust me you dont want to fuck with the current system.

i prefer pay 10 or 15 $ per month for watch 2 or 3 appartments i want watch than to pay 40 $ for the all appartments

• Like 1