Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So guys what are you thinking about Anton and Polina? To me neither of them seems to be really interested in the other...

Biggest flop. I would have preferred Katya&Ruslan to stay instead of them and had to pay for this lousy change with 4 weeks empty apartment.

• Upvote 1

I don't see Anton and Polina as a flop just because they are not interested in each other. In fact I would prefer it this way. Now each one can go out and find their own partners and will make potential parties more interesting to see. Of course this might make sleeping arrangements awkward since the guest room is now cut off.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok so I am not the only one seeing them this way. Thanks Spielo. I think Anton is still more interested to get in Nastyas pants

Not Anton is blocking but Polina. He went to bed completely naked...

My last hope is now Kojak and Amy. He is known not to give up...and Amy is laughing a lot...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem is when they go out to find partners there action most likely will take place in the place without cams

Not true in all cases. Look at all the guests that have had sex in VV and RLC. Some people don't care about the cameras. Some people really enjoy the camera, for example Diana and Efim guests on the first night in the shower. I admit it's a risk when dealing with guests especially with guys since they might not be able to perform. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not true in all cases. Look at all the guests that have had sex in VV and RLC. Some people don't care about the cameras. Some people really enjoy the camera, for example Diana and Efim guests on the first night in the shower. I admit it's a risk when dealing with guests especially with guys since they might not be able to perform. 

You are right can be interesting. But somehow I have a bad feeling about that appartment