Guests

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause she never wanna have sex with him. He allways want sex, but she never; when they have the rare sex, she don't let him shove the penis in her vagina; looks like she hate sex, she have no fun.

No wonder every guy would go crazy with this kind of girl. She looks good, wearing sexy clothes, but you don't have sex with her. This is a partnership killer at all.

cause she never wanna have sex with him. He allways want sex, but she never; when they have the rare sex, she don't let him shove the penis in her vagina; looks like she hate sex, she have no fun.

No wonder every guy would go crazy with this kind of girl. She looks good, wearing sexy clothes, but you don't have sex with her. This is a partnership killer at all.

You don't know what you talking about, they have sex almost every day  :o

The guy is a total wanker. He is totally useless at sex and now he hurts the cat and it is now terrified of him.

How men treat any animal is a measure of their character. He has proven to be a total piece of shit. She is a pathetic dumb blonde and complete drama queen. She might have a great body and half pretty face but not protecting the cat from abuse again shows her worthless character.

I have to say Russian society is in a bad way if the RLC couples are a fair reflection. Thank goodness for Maya and Stepan. At least they know what civilised behaviour is.

You might have guessed by now that I am the worlds number one cat lover!!!

After throwing the cat across the room and almost killed it.  That guy has some anger issues.  Run away before he takes his frustrations out on you!!!

the bastard almost kill the kitten !!! if he had caught, I do not know what he would have him do !!! I can not stand this kind asshole, premature ejaculation !!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ok, i'am at work every day, but when i watch is this what i see

She obviously likes the cat and spends quite a lot of time playing with it.  That must have been pretty distressing - it was ugly to watch.  A man who can behave like that to a cat will do the same to her sooner or later. 

How is she supposed to protect the cat from him?

She wasn't happy they way he treated the cat, she told to calm down. He seems to have anger issues.

Ok,when he beat the cat he's really an jerk. Dasha will beat the fuck out of him, when she see that

His anger was purely because he wanted to have sex and the cat interrupted him. He pretends to be a mans man to his mates but he is a wimp who can't fuck for more than a minute!! As soon as he starts pumping away it's three thrusts and then a visit to the toilet!!!

Lets hope the fuck face pisses off out of RLC as quickly as possible. Dumb blondie needs to ditch the shit face quickly.

By the way I think I have anger issues!! I want to kick his fucking face in!!!

Ok, i'am at work every day, but when i watch is this what i see

if she does not let penetrate too long is that this guy is a premature ejaculation, it sends the sauce 15 seconds after penetration !!! That's why he retired constantly, not ejaculate within 5 seconds !!!