Guests

How is she supposed to protect the cat from him?

She wasn't happy they way he treated the cat, she told to calm down. He seems to have anger issues.

Ok,when he beat the cat he's really an jerk. Dasha will beat the fuck out of him, when she see that

yes, it is not even his cat !!! the cat just dropped an object, which frightened them, and that son of a bitch went crazy !!!!! It is lucky that I am far this one !!! >:( >:( >:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Пойду к своим шлюхам пиздой трясти" hahahahaha :D

Кто это сказал?

Вот эта блондинка и сказала, пока ругалась со своим парнем. Она орала на него, что его друзья накуриваются прямо в квартире. Типа, она не против, чтобы они накуривались на балконе или уже приходили накуренными, но ей не нравится, что они долбят прямо в квартире. И, видимо, была обижена, что ее парень считает ее подруг шлюхами.

She obviously likes the cat and spends quite a lot of time playing with it.  That must have been pretty distressing - it was ugly to watch.  A man who can behave like that to a cat will do the same to her sooner or later.

Karma will come his way soon.  Hopefully she'll cut his pecker off in the bush and leave him there to bleed out.  Why do these girls put up with this fucking shit.

All kinds of good guys around the globe and the good looking ones always seem to go for the fucking losers.

They can't fuck or fight their way through a wet paper bag.

I'm hoping you're kidding - you can't train a cat!!

If the guy can only react to the things animals do by losing his temper and turning vicious he should not be in the apartment and she should not be with him.  How people react to animal misbehaviour soon shows their character.  Today it is a cat he abuses, tomorrow his girlfriend? or a child? Anybody or anything that 'challenges' his controlling behaviour will be subject to his rage

The blonde has visited many times and has never displayed any flesh!! She is always very unhappy when she visits.

I did see the blonde displaying flesh one time very recently. In fact, IIRC, she may have also had sex with her boyfriend/husband once while visiting. I'll see if I can locate proof. Prior to that, I had never seen her show anything when she visited in the past.

Do you referees to this ?, if not, my apologies ...http://dirtybin.com/8zq

Thanks for sharing this link