Guests

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His friend was helping clean up the puke-filled sink with one of the toothbrushes. He held the end with the brush and was clearing the drain with the other. When he was done he just put it back in the glass. Disgusting!

Haven't seen the Real couple that actually lives in the apt but they are smart. Let your friends go wild and get paid with the views. But RLC will realize that you are doing exactly what they do and contracting "Free" with friends. "Whatever floats their boat", blonde is cute and rather see her with someone who can hold his liquor and his stamina. Just my opinion.

Haven't seen the Real couple that actually lives in the apt but they are smart. Let your friends go wild and get paid with the views. But RLC will realize that you are doing exactly what they do and contracting "Free" with friends. "Whatever floats their boat", blonde is cute and rather see her with someone who can hold his liquor and his stamina. Just my opinion.

I'd rather see her being taken care of by one of her girlfriends!

They don't get paid if they are not in the apartment, genius.