Guests

no one knows anything. How they get paid, what they get paid, what their roles are, are they prostitutes. Stop it with the speculation and stop getting emotionally involved. Its a voyeur site! Pay or don't pay. I cant believe a site with probably 90 percent dudes gossip and complain so much. wtf,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one knows anything. How they get paid, what they get paid, what their roles are, are they prostitutes. Stop it with the speculation and stop getting emotionally involved. Its a voyeur site! Pay or don't pay. I cant believe a site with probably 90 percent dudes gossip and complain so much. wtf,

Shut up kenny :)

way too many fuckwits talking nonsense (audition, marketing, lesbian fantasies & other BS) all the time

it's painful to read some of the BS on this site

Guest bobbyjoe

way too many fuckwits talking nonsense (audition, marketing, lesbian fantasies & other BS) all the time

it's painful to read some of the BS on this site

leave the forum if you are not happy here,it's simple,

nobody gonna miss you,don't worry

kooloos then dont read the forum your another fuckwit who complains about what people write or post on here.everyone has their own fantasies and their own opinion on things. >:( >:( >:(

I wasn't talking to you so STFU

you don't even know what fuckwit means

why dont you STFU. you are worthless to speak to i dont waste my time on scums like you i have better things to do.then to type to a person who insults and criticize people for what they write or post on this forum dont like what you read then dont come on here just to insult people and call them names.we dont live in kooloos world we live our lives the way we want to in our own little world we as human  being have the right to dream,fantasize make judgement post on here and write what we please without insults this does not say kooloos forum its says camcaps.so if you dont like what other people write and post on here just leave you will be like one of the tenents that wont be missed by knowone. and if you think your the only one who past high school i will school you a little bit.a fuckwit a stupid or contemptible person.and knowone here is that but you.

why dont you STFU. you are worthless to speak to i dont waste my time on scums like you i have better things to do.then to type to a person who insults and criticize people for what they write or post on this forum dont like what you read then dont come on here just to insult people and call them names.we dont live in kooloos world we live our lives the way we want to in our own little world we as human  being have the right to dream,fantasize make judgement post on here and write what we please without insults this does not say kooloos forum its says camcaps.so if you dont like what other people write and post on here just leave you will be like one of the tenents that wont be missed by knowone. and if you think your the only one who past high school i will school you a little bit.a fuckwit a stupid or contemptible person.and knowone here is that but you.

looks like you just wasted quite a bit of time on him

cardone6161 just had to give him a little piece of my mind lol ;D ;D ;D

May I remind everyone, that this topic is about a blond guest, not about you throwing shit balls at each other! If you wanna practice lip-farting go to Rants and Flames section!