Guests

The blonde has visited many times and has never displayed any flesh!! She is always very unhappy when she visits.

I did see the blonde displaying flesh one time very recently. In fact, IIRC, she may have also had sex with her boyfriend/husband once while visiting. I'll see if I can locate proof. Prior to that, I had never seen her show anything when she visited in the past.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blonde has visited many times and has never displayed any flesh!! She is always very unhappy when she visits.

I did see the blonde displaying flesh one time very recently. In fact, IIRC, she may have also had sex with her boyfriend/husband once while visiting. I'll see if I can locate proof. Prior to that, I had never seen her show anything when she visited in the past.

Do you referees to this ?, if not, my apologies ...http://dirtybin.com/8zq

this blonde is the most requested by members of CC !!! if it stays there for several days, it may be hot !!!!! in the last evenings with her, I noticed that many guests had called "julia" (Yulia), as 90% of girls in russia !!! do not look, There has 133,381 yulia st petersburg !!!!! ;) :D :D