New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect very little.

i think things would have been totally different had they have stayed home tonight.  i really believe that ilona and anna would have gotten together tonight had anna not been tired and went straight to bed.

ilona met a girl while she was out tonight and took photos with her and was all excited about her.  maybe she will come to the apartment one day.  what really sucks is that probably about the time irma comes off her period, one if not both the other girls might start theirs.  i'm glad i only signed up for one month of this drama lol.

I wonder if they could shop in Barcelona for some vibrators and lube?  Can you imagine the party that would happen when they got home?

It would sure be a nice break from just quitting after the massage.  Just a hoping and praying.  They could always go in their rooms and play separately.  That would sure cure Anna's sleeping problem.

j'ai parfois été assez méchant avec irma, car même si je n'ai rien contre cette fille, je la trouvait plus "vulgaire" que les autres filles qui ont habitées dans cet appartement. sa façon de danser, de s'habiller, de se comporter, de se masturber dès les premières minutes de son arrivée. sa tenue vestimentaire d'hier soir, pour sortir avec les seins presque totalement à l'extérieur de sa robe, fait que je ne suis pas étonné de son activité professionnelle extérieur!!!! rlc a décidé de nous offrir des candidates beaucoup plus "hard", pour cet appartement!!! il y a eu un avant nora, avec des filles beaucoup plus "naturelles", puis un après nora, ou la facture de chauffage à dû tripler, pour permettre aux nouvelles filles de pouvoir rester nues toute la journée en plein hiver!!!!

I have sometimes been quite nasty to Irma, because even though I have nothing against this girl, I was the most "vulgar" than other girls who have inhabited in this apartment. his dancing, dress, behave, masturbating in the first minutes of his arrival. his attire last night to go out with her breasts almost completely out of her dress, that I am not surprised of his professional activity outside !!!! rlc has decided to have candidates much more "hard", this apartment !!! there has been a prior nora, with girls far more "natural", and then one after nora or heating bills due to triple to allow new girls could stay naked all day in winter !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

j'ai parfois été assez méchant avec irma, car même si je n'ai rien contre cette fille, je la trouvait plus "vulgaire" que les autres filles qui ont habitées dans cet appartement. sa façon de danser, de s'habiller, de se comporter, de se masturber dès les premières minutes de son arrivée. sa tenue vestimentaire d'hier soir, pour sortir avec les seins presque totalement à l'extérieur de sa robe, fait que je ne suis pas étonné de son activité professionnelle extérieur!!!! rlc a décidé de nous offrir des candidates beaucoup plus "hard", pour cet appartement!!! il y a eu un avant nora, avec des filles beaucoup plus "naturelles", puis un après nora, ou la facture de chauffage à dû tripler, pour permettre aux nouvelles filles de pouvoir rester nues toute la journée en plein hiver!!!!

I have sometimes been quite nasty to Irma, because even though I have nothing against this girl, I was the most "vulgar" than other girls who have inhabited in this apartment. his dancing, dress, behave, masturbating in the first minutes of his arrival. his attire last night to go out with her breasts almost completely out of her dress, that I am not surprised of his professional activity outside !!!! rlc has decided to have candidates much more "hard", this apartment !!! there has been a prior nora, with girls far more "natural", and then one after nora or heating bills due to triple to allow new girls could stay naked all day in winter !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Recuerda que las facturas ( luz, agua, calefaccion, internet, gastoas de comunidad, etc, etc) las pagas tu, yo  y unos cuantos mas. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: