New girl Irma Split #3

Hey, df, you producing this movie? Can I pleezzze be the guy whose cock she deep throats?

I have an idea, let's take all the hotties in all the apartments and put them together in an all girls' movie! Imagine Leora and Irma together! The "juices" would really be flowing!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, df, you producing this movie? Can I pleezzze be the guy whose cock she deep throats?

I have an idea, let's take all the hotties in all the apartments and put them together in an all girls' movie! Imagine Leora and Irma together! The "juices" would really be flowing!

Unfortunately I wouldn't want to see all the girls together, hell, I wouldn't mind seeing of couple of pics or vids of this apartment together.  I'm not a Leora fan but what would be hot with her is if one of her girlfriends came over when Paul is gone and they started drinking and that led to some hot sex with her and Leora!

I take my hat off with Irma, it is not only sexy,... it is also attractive on the inside. It makes all the girls feel comfortable, have fun... until the new girl! Incredible! She is of those people who I'd like to meet in person while knowing that it could not have anything with her. It is undoubtedly my favorite, although I also love Anna! they are different but I like all of them two.

Unfortunately I wouldn't want to see all the girls together, hell, I wouldn't mind seeing of couple of pics or vids of this apartment together.  I'm not a Leora fan but what would be hot with her is if one of her girlfriends came over when Paul is gone and they started drinking and that led to some hot sex with her and Leora!

I'd love to see Leora do something with a girlfriend too. But, I don't think it will ever happen. She's more of an exhibitionist than a really sexually active girl.

I know what you mean, df, about Leora. She isn't my favorite, but many guys on rlc would kill us if we didn't include her, lol! The interesting thing is we don't know that she would make it with a girl, but man can she do a mean masturbation!

Hey, I've got a good idea. How about a masturbation contest between Leora, Zoya and Irma? Not quite as good as a blowjob contest, but I'd go for that!! Winner is the queen of RLC! I can just see Leora polishing up her skills (when Paul is not looking!). I like Irma when she lifts up that gorgeous ass of hers and does a doggy solo! And those breasts! Nuff said.

I know what you mean, df, about Leora. She isn't my favorite, but many guys on rlc would kill us if we didn't include her, lol! The interesting thing is we don't know that she would make it with a girl, but man can she do a mean masturbation!

Hey, I've got a good idea. How about a masturbation contest between Leora, Zoya and Irma? Not quite as good as a blowjob contest, but I'd go for that!! Winner is the queen of RLC! I can just see Leora polishing up her skills (when Paul is not looking!). I like Irma when she lifts up that gorgeous ass of hers and does a doggy solo! And those breasts! Nuff said.

You forgot Dasha with the Banana...

[glow=red,2,300]If anyone is disappointed about not seeing no girl on girl action tonight,right now Nina and Kira are doing their usual wrestling lesbian sex,I don't see how they get any pleasure doing that,I think Nina was either yelling REECOOLAAA!!! or NOXEEMAA!! I don't know I don't speak their language sorry. :hi: :hi: :hi: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/glow]

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

LAYLA IS IN IRMA'S ROOM ON HER BED TALKING WITH HER.......CAN SOMEBODY SAY MASSAGE :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

IRMA KEEPS TRYING TO TOUCH HER BUT LAYLA IS REALLY JUMPY ,SCARED AND SHY.