New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if anyone had any doubt about how all the other girls feel about Irma, I hope they were watching the show of love in the living room. It was great to watch. She is loved by all. They worked on cheering her up, then Layla got a bottle of wine and glasses and they toasted her. They may have even talked her into going out on the town with them. She is getting changed now.  :)

This may not be good Guys, I just seen Irma hand Anna her passport, visa. Anna took a picture of it with her phone, then gave it back to Irma. they both had a very serious look on their faces.

Maybe the club require an ID and the girls don't want to carry it on them. Just a thought.

Irma really is a good soul.  :hugnkiss: She brought the drunken Layla home and put her to bed helped her in the toilet. And now is tidying and cleaning the appartement while the other two are out and making party.  :clap: It would be nicer from them to go home with them I think

I don't want to start any Rumor by this post.  But Irma's been on the phone a very long time in the toilet downstairs and she had a very long face when she came out.  Yesterday she was very sad after another phone call.  Today after her conversation, she went directly to bed with Layla(to talk).  Did she get bad news about her stay ?  Bad news from home ?  I feel something is wrong.  Let's hope she can stay for all the time she is supposed to with those girls.  If anybody knows something, please let us know.

something interesting...Irma didnt take her towel off in front of Layla...wore her panties while wearing the towel..and turned away from Layla to check it...hmmm...

To be honest...after Leora, irma is the girl i respect the most...she is good to everyone, friendly with everyone, active as well...plus the apartment has no direction if she is not there....also the way she looked after Layla yest...it was amazing...

I am actually hoping Irma lasts as long as Nora did. I would love to see that, but lately here I have been having my doubts. Of course this is my opinion, but I would rather see her be the permanent party of the house and watch the other girls come and go. Out of all the girls, she is the one I come to see the most. They all have their own beauties, but I enjoy watching her. Seeing her naked body and waiting to see what she does next is the reason THIS apartment is the one I visit the most. Even though last night across the apartments there was a LOT of action going on.