New girl Irma Split #3

bookmaster and mr1010...... I agree with both of you. And isn't the will they or won't they part of what keeps us coming back? Heck if they jumped at from day one it would be nice. But then it won't be any different than other apartments. I enjoy watching the games and teasing as much as all the bare skin. Also trying to guess if something will happen. Just my 2 pennies.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad since Layla is in the room that everything changed ... no more massages, hugs and kisses ...nothing ... For me, Layla is a mood-breaker in this appartment ... At least, give her herown room and letAnna and/or Ilona get a chance to sleepwith Irma , with maybe more ... :-)

Or Anna and Irma. Anna might not be teasing like Ilona probably is with Irma. Ilona wants a girl teddy tear to cuddle with. Anna wants a woman to help her feel good! Ironically, Anna likes Ilona too, but wants Irma.

Or Anna and Irma. Anna might not be teasing like Ilona probably is with Irma. Ilona wants a girl teddy tear to cuddle with. Anna wants a woman to help her feel good! Ironically, Anna likes Ilona too, but wants Irma.

In another quote you say: " Irma and Layla knew each other well."  Well when Irma and Ilona were alone in the apt. before Anna arrived they both played with each other.  So it makes sens to me that they should sleep together.

Have Layla killed Irma off on their tour outside today.

Haven't seen her back, and Layla is moving into her closets.

The little Irma had in the closes seems to have been taken out, but her blue suitcase is still there.

(I'm starting to hate that woman a little, not just dislike)