New girl Irma Split #3

It's strange though... the other girls don't seem that interested in her leaving, or even sad. Layla is perhaps too new to care, but I would have thought Anna and Ilona care more. Anna is doing her nails and Ilona is with the laptop as usual. It's all very strange.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Irma leaving this appartement will be beyond dead:

One girl hanging on laptop day and night.

One girl being shy and no fun at all

And then we have Anna who will be bored to death by the other two.

I hope they will get another girl who has the same fire as Irma

yes the best girl left ... :bang head:

why didnt they get rid of ilona instead of irma.since she doesnt do anything here.

I didn't see or hear the phone calls that people reported, but if she did get several phone calls it's almost certainly not RLC that is getting rid of her. If her time was simply up she would know when to leave, and there is no way they want to get rid of her before the agreed time (at least I can't think of any reason). To me it seems she got calls from family or something, so she have to go home. Perhaps some kind of emergency. There could be many reasons but I don't think it's because of RLC.

With Irma leaving this appartement will be beyond dead:

One girl hanging on laptop day and night.

One girl being shy and no fun at all

And then we have Anna who will be bored to death by the other two.

I hope they will get another girl who has the same fire as Irma

Irma is one of the best girls ever in this apartment and will be missed for sure. ... Lets hope she will come back. :)

But for now, her leave does not mean that this place will not be fun to watch any more. ... It will just be different. ... Why is this forum always so exaggerated.  ??? ... Give the other girls some time to adapt to the new situation. ... All four are really sympathetic. ... We should not forget that. :)

It's strange though... the other girls don't seem that interested in her leaving, or even sad. Layla is perhaps too new to care, but I would have thought Anna and Ilona care more. Anna is doing her nails and Ilona is with the laptop as usual. It's all very strange.

I have to admit that I'm baffled by their reaction too. But, it sure looks like Irma is packing everything. I don't think there is much doubt that she is leaving.

:'( :'(

DAMN I COMPLETELY STOPPED POSTING PICTURES THAT'S HOW PISSED I AM :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

ALL I CAN SAY GUYS IS JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HER AND GET AS MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS YOU CAN OF IRMA BEFORE SHE LEAVES BECAUSE WE MAY NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.