Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dude it's her first night in the house and you're already giving her shit? She got drunk and passed out. There's nothing wrong with that. 

The sad thing is the fact that Anton just left her there like a dead fish. He didn't even bother to take her shoes off and get her under the covers. He just went back to drinking and laughing with Alex & Lina. Nobody even came back to check and see if Polina was still breathing either. Very disturbing.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dude it's her first night in the house and you're already giving her shit? She got drunk and passed out. There's nothing wrong with that. 

Nope I dont give her shit. I just said how things are. I do not blame her for it. Anton however should better look after her. He literally dumped her there and did not care any further

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

The sad thing is the fact that Anton just left her there like a dead fish. He didn't even bother to take her shoes off and get her under the covers. He just went back to drinking and laughing with Alex & Lina. Nobody even came back to check and see if Polina was still breathing either. Very disturbing.

Yes it always the possibility she might throw up and choke on it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anton however should better look after her. He literally dumped her there and did not care any further

She is not his responsibility. They're not even together. You would have him have to babysit her every time she decides to get drunk? She's a grown woman responsible for her own actions. And it's not like she's not in a safe environment. She's at home.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She was drunk. She wasn't dying. People get drunk all the time. I wouldn't have checked on her either. 

People have and do die from being "passed out" drunk. Alcohol intoxication suppresses breathing and heart rate. Also, If an unconscious intoxicated person vomits while on their back, they can aspirate stomach contents an DIE!

If he truly cares for Polina, he should have checked up one her.

• Upvote 1