Guest Taboo

Point well taken Wolf, since you know the language, would you like to translate for us then, It would be greatly appreciated by all of us that have issues with the language ? I sure would like to know the what happened?

he will never translate only because he doesn't know the language himself.

once again you are always defending real life cam.  you must be involved with them somehow!

Yup. That must be the only logical conclusion  ::)

BTW, show me where I defended RLC in any way. If anything, I defended the couple and the guest, and I did so by proving the things he was saying was incorrect or had no factual basis.

Yup. That must be the only logical conclusion  ::)

BTW, show me where I defended RLC in any way. If anything, I defended the couple and the guest, and I did so by proving the things he was saying was incorrect or had no factual basis.

it's the same thing, defend the couple or the guest, then you are defending real life cam.  i'm going to bed but will continue tomorrow when and if i have more time.  you have real life cam written all over your posts.  have a good night and i will be glad to continue tomorrow.

FYI : PRUDISH: A prude (Old French prude meaning honourable woman)[1] is a person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing standards. They may be perceived as being more uncomfortable than most with sexuality or nudity.

The name is generally considered a pejorative term to suggest fear and contempt of human sexuality and excessive, unusual modesty stemming from such a negative view of sexuality. It is hence unflattering, often used as an insult. A person with such attitude to sexuality may have reservations about nudity, public display of sexual affection, discussion of sexual matters, participating in romantic or sexual activity—reservations that exceed normal prevailing community standards. Exhibiting fear and discomfort with sexuality may be associated with advocating censorship of sexuality or nudity in the media, avoiding or condemning any public display of affection.

Parasite: a person or thing that takes something from someone or something else and does not do anything to earn it or deserve it

:  a person who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery

:  an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

:  something that resembles a biological parasite in dependence on something else for existence or support without making a useful or adequate return

Although parasitism applies unambiguously to many cases, it is part of a continuum of types of interactions between species, rather than an exclusive category. In many cases, it is difficult to demonstrate harm to the host. In others, there may be no apparent specialization on the part of the parasite, or the interaction between the organisms may remain short-lived.

Misc, definition of a guest

a :  a person entertained in one's house

b :  a person to whom hospitality is extended

c :  a person who pays for the services of an establishment (as a hotel or restaurant)

:  an organism (as an insect) sharing the dwelling of another; especially :  inquiline

:  a substance that is incorporated in a host substance

: [font=impact] a usually prominent person not a regular member of a cast or organization who appears in a program or performance

anymore we will take this up in flame wars gentlemen, as the mods already have their hands full with the assholes posting crap on here.

once again you are always defending real life cam.  you must be involved with them somehow!

without "defending real life cam" I am interested to know if there are any "rules" and does anybody know what they are.

I have searched old threads, and find that a lot of posters on here talk about tenants obligations to RLC but for the most part these seem to be based on assumptions. Can anybody point me in the right direction on this please?

FYI : PRUDISH: A prude (Old French prude meaning honourable woman)[1] is a person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing standards. They may be perceived as being more uncomfortable than most with sexuality or nudity.

The name is generally considered a pejorative term to suggest fear and contempt of human sexuality and excessive, unusual modesty stemming from such a negative view of sexuality. It is hence unflattering, often used as an insult. A person with such attitude to sexuality may have reservations about nudity, public display of sexual affection, discussion of sexual matters, participating in romantic or sexual activity—reservations that exceed normal prevailing community standards. Exhibiting fear and discomfort with sexuality may be associated with advocating censorship of sexuality or nudity in the media, avoiding or condemning any public display of affection.

Parasite: a person or thing that takes something from someone or something else and does not do anything to earn it or deserve it

:  a person who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery

:  an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

:  something that resembles a biological parasite in dependence on something else for existence or support without making a useful or adequate return

Although parasitism applies unambiguously to many cases, it is part of a continuum of types of interactions between species, rather than an exclusive category. In many cases, it is difficult to demonstrate harm to the host. In others, there may be no apparent specialization on the part of the parasite, or the interaction between the organisms may remain short-lived.

arrêtez avec vos définitions académiques et inutiles!!! quand on parle de parasite ici, c'est pour désigner une personne qui profite de l'appartement gratuit de rlc, en se cachant des caméras!!!! voilà, c'est tout, pas la peine de nous faire 3 pages d'explications stupides, en nous prenant pour des cons!!! lorsque vous parlez des "parasites" que demind a mit dehors en arrivant chez masha, vous parlez du couple dread, qui prenait des bains tous les jours sans se cacher, et qui faisait du sexe devant les caméras!!! je ne pense donc pas que l'on doivent les appeler "parasites"!!! la guest chez zoya est un parasite, pas ce couple!!!!

stop with your academic definitions and useless !!! when speaking of parasite here is for a person who benefits from free apartment rlc, hiding cameras !!!! Here, that's all, not worth us 3 pages of stupid explanations, taking us for idiots !!! when you speak of "parasites" that demind has put out on reaching masha, you talk of dread couple who was taking daily baths without hiding, and that was sex on camera !!! I do not think we should call them "parasites" !!! zoya at the guest is a pest, not this couple !!!! :headache: :headache:

My take on this and all similar discussions is: thinking that you can DEMAND nudity or sexual activity from any of the participants or guests is just gross.

and just what are they getting free rent and paid for then?especialy since most of the people paying for this don't speak the language just what are we paying for then

and just what are they getting free rent and paid for then?especialy since most of the people paying for this don't speak the language just what are we paying for then

My assumption was that you pay to watch them live their lives normally under the scrutiny of the cameras everywhere. If they are providing nudity and sex on demand then it is just a sex show and not voyeurism.

you are paying for what you get under the RLC terms of service

It is there on the site. IIRC it is linked at the bottom of any page

My assumption was that you pay to watch them live their lives normally under the scrutiny of the cameras everywhere. If they are providing nudity and sex on demand then it is just a sex show and not voyeurism.

you are paying for what you get under the RLC terms of service

I'm glad someone chimed in with the truth on this one, as I had no interest in continuing this discussion with clueless people. Hopefully now they'll get it, but I seriously doubt it. The woman there is simply a guest that stays there from time to time, and people just spew nasty insults because they want to see her naked and can't. But she is in no obligation to "provide" nudity and more than any RLC tenant because people are not paying to see nudity, people are only paying to unlock all the rooms in the house.