Guest Taboo

without "defending real life cam" I am interested to know if there are any "rules" and does anybody know what they are.

I have searched old threads, and find that a lot of posters on here talk about tenants obligations to RLC but for the most part these seem to be based on assumptions. Can anybody point me in the right direction on this please?

Barry, you hit the nail right on the head there.

toute la journée assise dans la cuisine, sur son téléphone!!! putain!! toute la journée!!!!!

all day sitting in the kitchen, on the phone !!! damn !! all day!!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :headache: :headache: :headache:

Lev a fait partir notre jolie Guest par qu'elle a mis des miettes partout sur le canapé il a un peut gueulé et elle a pris ses affaires et c'est cassé !!!

merci Lev déjà que ta vie avec ta tablette est super pas drôle et en plus tu fais fuir les seul personne qui sont drôle !!!!

english translate

Lev made from our lovely Guest by she put crumbs all over the sofa has a can yelled and took his things and it's broken !!!

Lev already thank you that your life with your tablet is not super funny and in addition you do escape the only person who is funny !!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lev a fait partir notre jolie Guest par qu'elle a mis des miettes partout sur le canapé il a un peut gueulé et elle a pris ses affaires et c'est cassé !!!

merci Lev déjà que ta vie avec ta tablette est super pas drôle et en plus tu fais fuir les seul personne qui sont drôle !!!!

english translate

Lev made from our lovely Guest by she put crumbs all over the sofa has a can yelled and took his things and it's broken !!!

Lev already thank you that your life with your tablet is not super funny and in addition you do escape the only person who is funny !!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

lol,j'ai pas assister à la scene mais c'est pas la première fois que lev pete les plombs pour rien du tout,

il a besoin de se faire soigner ce mec,sa place n'est pas ici,il a une tête de debile mentale,je peux plus l'encadrer

lol,j'ai pas assister à la scene mais c'est pas la première fois que lev pete les plombs pour rien du tout,

il a besoin de se faire soigner ce mec,sa place n'est pas ici,il a une tête de debile mentale,je peux plus l'encadrer

mince!!! je me demandais ou la guest était passée?!!! sur le canapé en short, puis 5 minutes plus tard, elle n'était plus là!!! ??? ???

mince!!! je me demandais ou la guest était passée?!!! sur le canapé en short, puis 5 minutes plus tard, elle n'était plus là!!! ??? ???

j'ai suivi la scène en direct j'ai halluciné comment lev a vrillé a cause de miette sur le canapé certes la guest est un peut bizarre par moment mais perso j'adore cette fille elle est assez drôle et très jolie aussi, franchement des fois je me demande se que Zoya fait avec un mec comme Lev qui passe son temps sur sa tablette genre la, zoya lui raconte une anecdote drôle a priori et lui stoïque sur sa tablette il lui répond a peine !!! elle doit vraiment se faire chier avec lui !!!! je comprend pourquoi elle fait des séance solo dans son lit

surtout une fille comme zoya qui a même pensé a nous pour la nouvelle années !!!!j'ai franchement  beaucoup d'estime pour elle !!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :BS: :BS: :BS: Este tipo es un inutil-vago-gandul-holgazan sin sangre en las venas, su existencia en esta vida se resume en pocas palabras, es incapaz de mantenerse en vertical mas de 3 horas al dia, impresentable y patetico.Jamas entedere como esa adorable chica ( Zoya ) puede estar al lado de ese repugnante tipo. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the actions of Tabu lately. Last night when she came to the apartment she got undressed and changed right in front of Lev while she was talking to him. Panties and bra but still is somewhat strange behavior for a guest isn't it? Also has anyone noticed that while Zoya is out of the living room and they are on the couch watching Lev's I-pad, that Tabu is always teasing him, throwing a leg over his leg or something to always touch him. I just seen her snuggle up very close to him a moment ago and place her hand on his stomach and tickle him, he threw her hand off and said something to her. When Zoya is in the room she always keeps her distance from him, and does tease him some but just in a friendly playful manor. Certainly makes you wonder just what is going on with them. What does everyone think ?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the actions of Tabu lately. Last night when she came to the apartment she got undressed and changed right in front of Lev while she was talking to him. Panties and bra but still is somewhat strange behavior for a guest isn't it? Also has anyone noticed that while Zoya is out of the living room and they are on the couch watching Lev's I-pad, that Tabu is always teasing him, throwing a leg over his leg or something to always touch him. I just seen her snuggle up very close to him a moment ago and place her hand on his stomach and tickle him, he threw her hand off and said something to her. When Zoya is in the room she always keeps her distance from him, and does tease him some but just in a friendly playful manor. Certainly makes you wonder just what is going on with them. What does everyone think ?

She often dresses or undesses in front of Lev.

Even when Zoya in the living room painting or on the computer, the guest teases LEv.

Lev and the guest relationship are the biggest RLC mystery

I wish Z would tell Lev to get his ass to bed and leave that other chick alone already. There is NO reason he needs to be right there on his tablet instead of watching it in bed like he usually does. What a jackass. Whether she is just a guest or his relative, it doesn't matter. I would tell him to leave me alone and go to bed already. He does this every time single she comes over.