New girl Jessica

Great Vitek, thankyou

I think she's obviously undecided but she's watching Jess do it and must be thinking that she doesn't really have to show that much and do much to earn easy bucks. It's nothing like Michelle much more explicit shows.....

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, kitek said:

12/6/2016 Jessica talks about camsite she works on and what Nicole needs to do if she wants to try it.

J proposes that N gave her personal information and email. J will send it to the administrator and later will receive the tasks which she has to do to reach the next stage of cooperation. Lima is interested in what they were talking. J tells L that N decided to try. N says she has not yet decided. J says that N may now register and later when she returns home to begin performances in her room, so her mother won't see. N definitely says that at home she will do normal work in any company and not something like this. She hoped that she would perform in Barcelona. Jessica reminds her that the registration process takes at least a month and does not make sense to do it if you do not intend to take a long cooperation because it will take more time than recording performances. During registration, everything is carefully checked.

N: And I thought ...

J: Everything is done very carefully and it is not so, that you wanted and now you don't.

N says that she must still think. For now, she is geared more towards 'NO' than 'YES'

interesting insight, as ever. What I perceived from Nicole in the first days, especially her "near-bate" - clearly setting up to perform, and then sort of backpedaling with nervous glances at the cams, is that she is a "normal" girl probably wanting to push the limits and enjoy in things she can't do at home, possibly for money, possibly for the adrenaline rush. It makes her quite a bit interesting, exciting to say the least.

On 9.12.2016 at 1:47 PM, kitek said:

12/6/2016 Jessica talks about camsite she works on and what Nicole needs to do if she wants to try it.

J proposes that N gave her personal information and email. J will send it to the administrator and later will receive the tasks which she has to do to reach the next stage of cooperation. Lima is interested in what they were talking. J tells L that N decided to try. N says she has not yet decided. J says that N may now register and later when she returns home to begin performances in her room, so her mother won't see. N definitely says that at home she will do normal work in any company and not something like this. She hoped that she would perform in Barcelona. Jessica reminds her that the registration process takes at least a month and does not make sense to do it if you do not intend to take a long cooperation because it will take more time than recording performances. During registration, everything is carefully checked.

N: And I thought ...

J: Everything is done very carefully and it is not so, that you wanted and now you don't.

N says that she must still think. For now, she is geared more towards 'NO' than 'YES'

A carefull check for a softcore cam show page? ... I do not get this. ... Are people actually so stupid and pay real money for this teasing?

Anyway, it is good news. The world do not need even more cam show girls. 

I have really come to like Jessica, she seems to be a smart down to earth person. She looks defenetivt very good having a perfect body as she takes care of and above all she seems not to bother to go clubbing in the evenings! If one would wish for a date with one of the girls here would be her !!!

• Upvote 2

15.12 about 15:19 Jessica again tells Lima about last night

J: She talked. I barely fell asleep and slamming door woke me up. I jumped. I think. Well, one time ...

L: It was not once.

J: Four times. The fourth time I could not stand it.

L: And a, a, a (mimics moans)?

J: Yes. Later. Often she ran to the bathroom and water was running and this "a, a, a."

L: I do not know what woke me up more slamming or you. First, I heard slamming and then "why you yell?"

J: She beat all. I look 4, then 6, 7..

L: I do not know whether to try to sleep or get up.

J: The first time I thought, that it was coincidence  but after 4 time I could not stand it.

Later Jessica tells Lima she went to meet with someone from the dating site.

J: I was there today.

L: And what?

J: He did not come.

L: He wrote something?

J: It's the one to which I wrote yesterday. I sat there for a moment. I took no money. Fortunately, I had another ticket.

Later, Jessica tells us that the guy wrote to her, he would happily meet her but has an urgent meeting at home and he will be back in January with his daughters. 

• Upvote 9