Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 10:42 PM, Unknown6497 said:

Thank you for being considerate. :)

You should keep recording/uploading yours, they're good quality and you also never know if anyone else is recording/uploading the same thing. A couple things to help speed it up for you, is, You can add a logo to your videos right from Bandicam before you start recording to hide your account code. You can also take a take a screenshot from within bandicam or open the video file in VLC and save a screenshot/multiple screenshots from the video in one picture so it shows a preview and that only takes seconds. The transcoding though depends on your CPU/GPU and settings of the encoder.

Also thank you for the video. :)

Thanks Unknown6497, but I need to tell you that I don't use Bandicam to capture my videos and that's why there are no watermarks and no account codes that need hiding with a logo. My videos have a logo because I wan t it there and it's put there post edit. The screenshots are also done post edit (using Bandicam) because I want the logo to appear on them also.

Here is an example of a screenshot made from a raw capture. You can see that there is no logo present, yet no account code appears either. There are also no watermarks ever.

Using Bandicam to capture real time video would include water marks and account codes that I don't wish to include with the videos I post on CC. Bandicam is a monitor based capture program that records all video you select to see on all or part of your monitor. My software captures raw video that will not include watermarks and account codes. It captures raw video independently from the image shown on your monitor. I can simultaneously capture multiple video with audio, not include any watermarks or account codes and still do it behind the scenes so the I can enjoy the full use of my pc by doing other projects while one or more captures are running in the background.

I know that my OCD requires that I try to make the best video I can before I post it by using expensive professional video capturing/editing software, but I think it pays off with the results.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Newton said:

Chip2020, could you please provide the name of the video capture software that you use? Thanks

Sorry, but if you want to continue enjoying these videos, let that question remain unanswered. Thanks.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jjs said:

b2kbreeze first video gave me warning wouldn't let me upload second had no problem puzzling .

The domain beginning with www119 has been tagged by MS Windows' "SmartScreen filter" as unsafe, while www116 has not (yet). These video files uploaded by CC members to Zippyshare are indeed safe, but Smartscreen is overly cautious and sometimes blocks people from accessing or downloading the files. If you have decent anti-virus software installed on your PC, you can confidently override the SmartScreen warning by right clicking the blocked download and selecting "Download unsafe file" choice.

46 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

The domain beginning with www119 has been tagged by MS Windows' "SmartScreen filter" as unsafe, while www116 has not (yet). These video files uploaded by CC members to Zippyshare are indeed safe, but Smartscreen is overly cautious and sometimes blocks people from accessing or downloading the files. If you have decent anti-virus software installed on your PC, you can confidently override the SmartScreen warning by right clicking the blocked download and selecting "Download unsafe file" choice.

I turned my Smart Screen Filter off. I got tired of all those False/Positive Warnings. 

If I get infected then that's what I make a Back-Up for. I get to test it every now and then to make sure it works.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 9:38 AM, b2kbreeze said:

Coming to think of it I could have just put this video and the one above in the same post oh well. Here is Leora playing with the dog.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thank you for this video, goes to say she is really the queen!

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 6:36 AM, inconnu5912 said:

Today :)          (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Well... This video is certainly a surprise! very up close and personal.  Thank you Inconnu for the video  and thank you Leora and Paul for giving  us an incredible shot!

• Upvote 4

Today :)          (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

One of the best iv'e seen very professional nice zoom i'd love to know how to do that

• Upvote 2

Today :)             (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

very nice, leora is good.

but what is leora for Paul? Friend or tart?
Thus I have sex with a tart like Paul this makes:)

• Upvote 2