Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 0:18 PM, Howard said:

This was kinda intense (especially the blow job).  I'll upload the entire series within a couple hours.  But for now, here's a taste (literally and figuratively). Best part is Leora got her cookie!!  ...and it was chocolate chip -not oatmeal-raisin :) . Hopefully someone recorded it.

(The Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

I was really hoping she would fuck him (because she fucks him rather than vice versa) in this position. I guess she thought pointing straight at the camera would have been better but I think this angle would have been perfect and the light would have been slightly better as well.

Saving for add'l pictures (for continuity)

Wish I'd thought of doing that over the months with my megaposts - I have thought of doing it but always too late. I'll wait to see what you upload before adding anything if anything needs adding.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I was really hoping she would fuck him (because she fucks him rather than vice versa) in this position. I guess she thought pointing straight at the camera would have been better but I think this angle would have been perfect and the light would have been slightly better as well.

Saving for add'l pictures (for continuity)

Wish I'd thought of doing that over the months with my megaposts - I have thought of doing it but always too late. I'll wait to see what you upload before adding anything if anything needs adding.

As you see in the pics I posted, she did sit on him. You can also see the pooch trying to show Paul how it should be done.

He's usually to lazy to "pile drive" her. *I* think it's because when he puts effort into it, he gets off too quickly (dude doesn't know how to pace himself). One reason why she initiates most of their sexy-time.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 1:50 PM, BBsq69 said:

She did ride him but not at this angle to the camera, which is what I was pointing out. Anyway

Leora Spermtongue

Why do you reverse the image in many of your photos?

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 0:19 PM, Howard said:

PART IV & Final (Paul getting his reward for not being a premature loser).

(The Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

I don't scare easily.   But between the dog humping that pillow at the same time that Leora is in a state of sexual frenzy is bazaar enough, but the look on that dogs face in the second from the last shot, is positively demonic.   

The next thing you'll know is Leora will start to levitate while bouncing up and down on Paul's body.  

In fact I'm convinced that if Paul's prick didn't have that peculiar hook that it has, she may well have floated right up to the ceiling.   

• Upvote 4