Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

49 minutes ago, woodworker said:

I'm still trying to figure out what that contraption is suppose to do?

First I thought that it might be some sort of mini tanning light, but then I thought perhaps it's one of those photon shooting gizmos that they use in the meat packing industry to help kill off bacteria.  Which is not a bad thing to have close by with a guy like Paul around, when you think of it.   And besides, she's always been a very fastidious girl when it comes to that of her own personal cleanliness.    

I mean, other than having the dog lick it off, it's probably the next best thing.

I assume that your quandary pertains to the pink box-like contraption with the black cord between Leora's legs. The uses of the other pink contraption between Leora's legs, the vertical one slightly behind and to the left of the former are most probably very familiar to you and require no explanation.  

• Upvote 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Newton said:

I assume that your quandary pertains to the pink box-like contraption with the black cord between Leora's legs. The uses of the other pink contraption between Leora's legs, the vertical one slightly behind and to the left of the former are most probably very familiar to you and require no explanation.  

Oh that thing.  Yeah sure, I cognize it as both an old friend, and a treacherous lure.   Kind of like fly paper.   

Or should I say, that your presumptions are not incongruent with that of my own recollections, sir.

And I admire your courtly etiquette sir, all very fit and proper.   Much as Leora's pussy I might add.

I almost feel as though I am at Downton Abbey for the moment, rather than at Paul and Leora's apartment.    

Shall I send for some tea?

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 2:33 PM, BBsq69 said:

Paul Helps Out

More later

well at least paul's googling,'how to finger a girl' has paid off,,he always has that look of amazement on his face like he can't believe this is happening,but then again,so do i:biggrin:hahaha

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

well at least paul's googling,'how to finger a girl' has paid off,,he always has that look of amazement on his face like he can't believe this is happening,but then again,so do i:biggrin:hahaha

I've seen the video of this and it looks like Leora is pushing her boundaries in an effort to please, because Paul has at least one finger in her ass and she appears to be enjoying it, I would post the link but the contents have already been deleted.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Great shots BBsq69, thanks!  and thanks Leora - such a delicious bum hole and pussy :heart:

Have you noticed that Paul still does not know exactly where he should put his fingers and what he should do with them.

53 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Have you noticed that Paul still does not know exactly where he should put his fingers and what he should do with them.

Our Paul is not as stupid as we think Kalevipoeg, he knows that his fingers go up his nose or are for picking his scalp and throwing the crap on the floor.The guy has the IQ and social graces of a rocking horse,but if you want Leora then you also get Paul.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Our Paul is not as stupid as we think Kalevipoeg, he knows that his fingers go up his nose or are for picking his scalp and throwing the crap on the floor.The guy has the IQ and social graces of a rocking horse,but if you want Leora then you also get Paul.

Sorry jimbo4, I totally forgot Paul´s expertise in picking his nose and scalp, yes, he´s good at that. Hopefully, in a couple of years he will find out what a clitoris is and how and why it shall be touched, and at the same time he might also find out how a long and decent foreplay improves the woman´s chances to reach the orgasm.