Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

21 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Oh Nurse I have this terrible ach down here can you help?

Strangely, Leora is using a professional sphygmomanometer, rather than the usually available "domestic" type. Might indicate she is subject to pre-diabetes or similar long term ailment that needs regular monitoring.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28-5-2016 at 2:39 PM, Halbadier said:

Strangely, Leora is using a professional sphygmomanometer, rather than the usually available "domestic" type. Might indicate she is subject to pre-diabetes or similar long term ailment that needs regular monitoring.

Leora is a very proud,young woman who likes to impress viewers with special behaviour and make a good show: exposing beauty, do paintings, come and go in police-uniform and now this.

The used gear looks very out of date and is maybe purchased in an antique-shop. But I think it's all rather amusing and is how a girl/woman should be.

"Husband dear" is, regarding his shape, more indicated to monitoring.   

• Upvote 1

Guys, guys, guys.. I think that Paul, may be having a mid-life crisis or has perhaps spent a little to safe guarding Putin's missle stock- what do you think?

I mean- come on Paul.. you sit on that couch, like a super chill dude- strumming your guitar better than Bob Dylan- as Leora bends over in front of you, wearing sexy skin tight underwear... Man: the woman is screaming for the good stuff- can't you see?? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lollipopq said:

Guys, guys, guys.. I think that Paul, may be having a mid-life crisis or has perhaps spent a little to safe guarding Putin's missle stock- what do you think?

I mean- come on Paul.. you sit on that couch, like a super chill dude- strumming your guitar better than Bob Dylan- as Leora bends over in front of you, wearing sexy skin tight underwear... Man: the woman is screaming for the good stuff- can't you see?? 

Don´t exaggerate, Leora does not have any good stuff at home, but it often seems that she could use tolerable stuff if Paul just learned to make an effort at the correct moment (which is not very often, though).

On 30 May 2016 at 4:30 AM, BBsq69 said:

Looked like a fairly standard Blood Pressure measuring device to me. We have one in the house.

Anyway here's something from Sunday which should make any red blooded male's blood pressure rise.

I agree  BBsq it is a standard Blood pressure meter (sphygmomanometer), but one more likely to be found in a doctors surgery rather than the more usual battery operated press and click versions used in most residential households as it needs a stethoscope to hear the blood pumping through the heart stop, and then re-start on release (and Leora was not using a stethoscope)

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, BBsq69 said:

Looked like a fairly standard Blood Pressure measuring device to me. We have one in the house.

Anyway here's something from Sunday which should make any red blooded male's blood pressure rise.

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, BBsq69 said:

I must be missing something here but my blood pressure was rising trying to see in which picture this device you were referring to appeared.  

My feeble, non mechanical, non medical and non technical mind could see no such device though my picture quality may be devoid of clarity.

Or was it, perhaps, a very subtle joke about the dog Leora is clutching to her throbbing bosom?!t