Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 4:27 PM, blancos077 said:

And that's what a trip to Chernobyl will do to you.   I bet if you turned the lights off at night, she would actually glow in the dark.

And thank you Jamie.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 6:52 PM, Boatsandhoes said:

Good stuff! Thanks for the great posts!!

I  love  Leora .

(Asking for Personal Social Media Account Information is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forums. The Comment has been Removed)

(Please Read the Rules)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 6:59 AM, BBsq69 said:

Very Brief Pussy Feel

All too brief unfortunately, but sadly par for the course from Leora nowadays. Good capture though BB.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, massa59 said:

I've only the end of the tonight "show"

f77M876.jpg

Nv7mTON.jpg

Qkr9ias.jpg

What show? Did she give a "show" or do you just mean she changed? Because if anything happened in the half-hour between when I went out while Paul was at his computer while Leora was tanning her feet (!!!!!!!!) and the start of these pictures, then I give up. Pleas tell me nothing actually happened. Wouldn't there be some other evidence on Camcaps?

Very good pictures, though!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, cacjc said:

I thought a girl with her body might have had a skimpier bikini

it depends what's acceptable where she lives. She has put on a few pounds but it is still a great body. I am sure the people who complain she is out of shape were the same ones who previously complained she was too thin. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:35 AM, Yury said:

We have a federal law on self-defense. But still very ambiguously interpreted in the courts of such a thing as "the limit necessary defense." Often the court decides not in favor of the defending. But now the situation is slowly changing for the better.

In France they sort of excuse murder when it's brought about in the heat of passion.    She could always say that she was in heat, and finally just shot the mother fucker out of a lack of passion.    It kind of approaches this same sort of defense, albeit through a round-a-bout way.         

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, karam said:

سلام دوستان

آیا کسی میتونه توضیح بده که چرا لورا کم کار شده و حالتهای احساسی نداره؟

Not sure what you ask.