Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, woodworker said:

In France they sort of excuse murder when it's brought about in the heat of passion.    She could always say that she was in heat, and finally just shot the mother fucker out of a lack of passion.    It kind of approaches this same sort of defense, albeit through a round-a-bout way.         

mother fucker?

whoa we will be "busting caps" in his "ass" next

nearly as silly as the Italian necktie we were going to give him:o)

Hey! Your the one that was so upset along with the rest of us when Paul was hitting on her!? Still promoting abuse I see! I also notice everything you post is from free rooms. Trolling is an art form and you seem to have more time than anyone else. GG life!  if you watch long enough he will strike her again...Pathetic!

• Upvote 1

Somebody is missing the point. This is the PICTURE forum. Any comments should be relevant to the picture that has been posted. Simple yes? Any other comments , such as name calling, discussion about who should be shooting who, excetera should be posted on other forums.

Nobody wants to have to scroll through pages of irrelevant dribble to look at one picture. 

And by the way... if you do not like the comment someone makes... please... just ignore them. By replying to offensive or abusive language you are just adding fuel to the fire. Don't give them fuel.. and the fire will go out.

Thanks guys.... and girls.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, woodworker said:

In France they sort of excuse murder when it's brought about in the heat of passion.    She could always say that she was in heat, and finally just shot the mother fucker out of a lack of passion.    It kind of approaches this same sort of defense, albeit through a round-a-bout way.         

We have the juridical term "affective state".

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Somebody is missing the point. This is the PICTURE forum. Any comments should be relevant to the picture that has been posted. Simple yes? Any other comments , such as name calling, discussion about who should be shooting who, excetera should be posted on other forums.

Nobody wants to have to scroll through pages of irrelevant dribble to look at one picture. 

And by the way... if you do not like the comment someone makes... please... just ignore them. By replying to offensive or abusive language you are just adding fuel to the fire. Don't give them fuel.. and the fire will go out.

Thanks guys.... and girls.

What are you, twelve years old?   Don't worry little Boitoske, I'll leave you to drool over your pictures in peace.     

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 3:35 PM, henriPas said:

This needs a video!

I'd start posting if the action didn't occur when I'm sleeping (I'm half way around the world from where most of the apartments are located). Still, thanks for the photo.

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 0:37 AM, Julian Lan said:

Absolutely amazing Julian. Now if only someone has the video especially of the pictures above ... in the good old days I used to be able to get hold of these most of the time but now ...

Just in case I wasn't clear. These are some of my favourite pictures ever.

• Upvote 4