Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, canito said:

i think the blonde found out about her and the guest kissing and shit.i wouldnt be surprised if the guests gets kicked out.if the guest get kicked out thats the reason or maybe blondie is really in bad health we have to watch to find out.or maybe blondie broke out with the brunette this is my pure speculations from what ive been seeing.but not all of us see things the same. 

Either way it seems pretty bad. Kira is now laying still on the bed room floor (cam #7). Exactly the thing you do when things get too much and you had a drink too many.

My speculation would be a break-up. The fact that their guest (what is her name btw) is also absent seems related. KIra said on the phone to Nina she wanted to be with her. That implies that it is Nina that broke-up. 

I hope this isn't the end of this apartment.  i enjoy watching these two and their guests.  To me, it actually seems as you get what you see.  Not coreographed just day to day living, with live in guests/friends.  That doesn't even bother me given the climate of jobs and cost of living.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday there was a dramatic scene, Kira was sad and crying, she began to get drunk, then she had a "Skype" with Nina I think, and it was terrible. After she took her business, even her guitar and left. Later that night, the little "brunette" guest, and another friend came, after I went to sleep. This morning, it seems that the "brunette" slept on the couch and after a bag was prepared but I have not seen anyone do. I hope that this apartment is not going to end like this. They were in my opinion more interesting and normal than many others.
If by chance someone has their names, I'd love to have them by MP to follow a little upcoming events.
And if a Russian-speaking could help understand, that would be great.
Sorry for my poor English, Google help me!