Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

I am pretty sure that she was there with her ex girlfriend numerous times playing games and sleeping there.  

That's correct they were visiting very often as a couple, her girlfriend was a brunette with short hair. I believe that at one time they considered a partner swap because Kira was kissing the brunette in the bedroom while Nina was cosy with the gf on the couch but it didn't happen and I think caused a big argument. All 4 also played a kinky board game on night.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

That's correct they were visiting very often as a couple, her girlfriend was a brunette with short hair. I believe that at one time they considered a partner swap because Kira was kissing the brunette in the bedroom while Nina was cosy with the gf on the couch but it didn't happen and I think caused a big argument. All 4 also played a kinky board game on night.

Yes - I forgot about that night.  I did see the game they played.  I actually thought it might go further as a 4some but it never did.