Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

, Bien Nina et le client ne sont jamais venus à la maison, kira surprisied met en place avec elle, pensait allways nina était un tricheur en arrière quand cet invité et sa petite amie ont été suspendus ici avant nina et kira obtiendraient dans les combats et nina décollerait pour la nuit à quelques reprises, il n'a pas été difficile de comprendre où elle allait ensuite

Please, what is your original language. I am sorry to say but I do not understand all of your sentence, or in English or translated into French. This may be due to the "Google Translation" in both directions?

22 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Please, what is your original language. I am sorry to say but I do not understand all of your sentence, or in English or translated into French. This may be due to the "Google Translation" in both directions?

english

Again more speculation here 

This morning at 7am, Nina and the guest back home, Nina went in the bedroom for a hung with Kira, and the guest speak with two girls when she Wash her head in the bathroom so no more drama here with three girls :-)

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Again more speculation here 

This morning at 7am, Nina and the guest back home, Nina went in the bedroom for a hung with Kira, and the guest speak with two girls when she Wash her head in the bathroom so no more drama here with three girls :-)

not much speculating I saw them making out for a couple of hours then they leave at 5 in the morning what exactly do you think they did?????

Many things, Work, dancing, drink 

Why thinking for love outside 

And i dont see Nina and the guest making out but no photos or video for proof, no more members see that anyway so i dont why thinking about what you see ;-)

for everyones information nina was making out with the guest next to the kitchen cam2 i have seen nina hands around the guest waist and lets remember that the guest doesnt do much on cam she even hides to get dressed.so im guessing everything is alright the guest will stay but be shared between nina and kira.lets not forget ninas and kiras threesome.:biggrin:if you think its all speculations next time they are home and they go on the balcony go to cam 2 for a better view.and if anything does happend with the guest which her real name is sasha it will probably be off cam.:angry:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

for everyones information nina was making out with the guest next to the kitchen cam2 i have seen nina hands around the guest waist and lets remember that the guest doesnt do much on cam she even hides to get dressed.so im guessing everything is alright the guest will stay but be shared between nina and kira.lets not forget ninas and kiras threesome.:biggrin:if you think its all speculations next time they are home and they go on the balcony go to cam 2 for a better view.and if anything does happend with the guest which her real name is sasha it will probably be off cam.:angry:

She's getting much more comfortable in front of the cams. She shows her pussy a lot now, whereas she used to hide it. She took a long bath two days ago and there were great views of her from both bathroom cams.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The name of the guest is not Sasha ^^ 

when kira was drunk she was on the speaker phone with the guest you can tell by her voice it was the guest and kira called her sascha.before that she was talking to nina.

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

She's getting much more comfortable in front of the cams. She shows her pussy a lot now, whereas she used to hide it. She took a long bath two days ago and there were great views of her from both bathroom cams.

she is tripod i agree  with you here but when she changes she still hides the other days she changed her shirt by cam 1 kitchen right under the cam so you couldnt see her tits.

1 hour ago, canito said:

when kira was drunk she was on the speaker phone with the guest you can tell by her voice it was the guest and kira called her sascha.before that she was talking to nina.

I still hope to kira more than a friend in telephone contact;-)
believe me if I told you that the guest is not called Sasha, I have better information than you apparently ^^