Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Lots of action today with two girl guests and Niina & Kira. Nina and one of the guests took showers. Guest was a litte camera shy keeping back to camera mostly. Nice body though.  They all got dressed up and left about 10 pm their time, for a  night out.

Sould be interesting when they come home. I have some pictures that I will be glad to post if I cna ever figjue out how to become a Premium CC member. I would  prefer to pay by PayPal if that is possible. I guess that I can use my VIsa card if there is no other choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what's going on at the moment, blondie has put on her wedding dress and is putting on her make-up, Her dark haired partner was helping her put on the dress in the bathroom, looking as if the end of the world was coming for her, definitely not a happy chappy (or chappess) !  I thought these two got married together last year.  Sorry for lack of names, but even after all this time I've no idea who's who name wise. 

Both left the apartment, blondie in all her finery, the other in jeans and t-shirt.

Edited by Pringle1
update