Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, TwistedMind said:

Has anyone noticed that  the humoristic drawing of N&K that was pinned on the wall of the living room disapeard ?

Quelqu'un a remarqué que la caricature de N&K sur le mur du living a disparue ?

yes it gone..myst be a sign

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

is this the guest kira caught nina kissing that lead to the last fight??? I thought they might be heading towards a polyamorous situation, isnt this the same girl they have had threesomes with previously?

Not the same girl as the threesome.  She's been a guest there on and off since N&K moved in. She used to go there with an old girlfriend, but after they broke up she's been coming alone. Lately she's been living there full time.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Not the same girl as the threesome.  She's been a guest there on and off since N&K moved in. She used to go there with an old girlfriend, but after they broke up she's been coming alone. Lately she's been living there full time.

ah okay now im caught up thanks (sorry for all the questions been too caught up in the barca apts lately)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

they almost swapped partners back then when guest was there with her old girlfriend

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they almost swapped partners back then when guest was there with her old girlfriend

thats what so weird about this now, they have swapped and had threesomes ever since i have started watching RLC so this must go deeper than just that kiss

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

is this the guest kira caught nina kissing that lead to the last fight??? I thought they might be heading towards a polyamorous situation, isnt this the same girl they have had threesomes with previously?

no its a dif. girl.. threesome was with an other one..when did they kissed?

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

thats what so weird about this now, they have swapped and had threesomes ever since i have started watching RLC so this must go deeper than just that kiss

I cant even count how many times kira slept alone,i make no claims to know why but nina has spent many nights away maybe it just got old I guess