Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I wish I could have seen Nina cheating on Kira. I was always attracted to Nina, never did like Kira at all and always felt Nina could have done better. But overall I'm glad they're moving out. I think I may have watch this apartment like 10 times total since they've been active.

Нина остается, а Кира возвращается, кажется, завтра. Нина чистит квартиру чтобы начать "новую жизнь" с Кирой.

• Upvote 1

il y a 34 minutes, Merk a dit :

Нина остается, а Кира возвращается, кажется, завтра. Нина чистит квартиру чтобы начать "новую жизнь" с Кирой.

nina a déménagée toutes ses affaires, je trouve que c'est un drôle de ménage!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Nina Kira finish  ...

It is not the end ... Nina and Kira played movie to chase away their false friends ... Very clever, and now they are receiving;)

Edited by Alokin76
edit post

wonder where the guest is interested to see if she comes back tonight,maybe its her night to spend with kira,i heard one translation that said before it all went to hell that they were going to share the guest as they both liked her I don't know how true this is but I read it on this thread