Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Merk said:

Нина остается, а Кира возвращается, кажется, завтра. Нина чистит квартиру чтобы начать "новую жизнь" с Кирой.

Я тоже услъшал разговор  Нина  с Кира ;)

il y a 3 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

me demande où le client est intéressé de voir si elle revient ce soir, peut-être son sa nuit à passer avec kira, je l'ai entendu une traduction qui a dit avant tout est allé en enfer qu'ils allaient partager l'invité comme ils ont tous deux aimé lui que je don 't savent combien cela est vrai, mais je l'ai lu sur ce fil

Ce qui me surprend, c'est que le chat noir appartient à l'invité et il est toujours là

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder where the guest is interested to see if she comes back tonight,maybe its her night to spend with kira,i heard one translation that said before it all went to hell that they were going to share the guest as they both liked her I don't know how true this is but I read it on this thread

Guests wished to take the place of Kira and because of its insolence is around the theater and to understand who watched how their relationship ... Kira toured with clothes in the car and go back tonight or tomorrow  ;) :)

1 minute ago, Alokin76 said:

Guests wished to take the place of Kira and because of its insolence is around the theater and to understand who watched how their relationship ... Kira toured with clothes in the car and go back tonight or tomorrow  ;) :)

kira and the guest were the first to kiss from what I read and that's why nina left for 2 days and kira was in tears about it and drank so hard she passed out on the bedroom floor,so I don't think the guest wanted to replace anyone

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, EMMETT111 a dit :

kira et le client ont été les premiers à embrasser de ce que je lis et c'est pourquoi nina gauche pendant 2 jours et kira était en larmes à ce sujet et bu si fort qu'elle a passé sur le plancher de la chambre, donc je ne pense pas que le client voulait remplacer quelqu'un

Moi, j'ai plus vu KIRA draguée l'invité  que NINA qui elle  était draguée par l'invitée.......

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

kira and the guest were the first to kiss from what I read and that's why nina left for 2 days and kira was in tears about it and drank so hard she passed out on the bedroom floor,so I don't think the guest wanted to replace anyone

The idea of the guests was to take the place of either whatever ... Life in the apartment and liked it and used all means to achieve its ... But Nina and Kira have understood the game and so I removed ... for threesome have not heard talk  :)

5 hours ago, longarm101 said:

thats what so weird about this now, they have swapped and had threesomes ever since i have started watching RLC so this must go deeper than just that kiss

They never swapped and there was only the one threesome that happened about a year and a half ago (with a completely different girl).  They played a sex game one night where they all got naked and did stuff that was on the playing cards, but nothing more ever happened. There was also one night around the same timeframe where this guest tried to kiss Nina in the bedroom, but Nina backed away.

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

Ils ne sont jamais échangés et il y avait seulement une trio qui est arrivé environ un an et demi (avec un tout autre fille). Ils ont joué un jeu de sexe une nuit où ils ont tous obtenu nu et ont fait des choses qui se trouvait sur les cartes à jouer, mais rien de plus jamais arrivé. Il y avait aussi une nuit dans le même laps de temps où cet invité a essayé d'embrasser Nina dans la chambre, mais Nina recula.

Moi, j'ai la vidéo ou l'invité et Kira ont échangé aussi un long baiser dans la chambre