Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Jamster said:

no its a dif. girl.. threesome was with an other one..when did they kissed?

well thats the weird thing just before this most recent fight/argument/disagreement (whatever it is), there was mention in the thread that it was from kira catching nina kissing someone. This was on or about the day kira spent the day on cam drunk crying and eventually passing out on the bedroom floor. Unfortunately the thread doesnt go into any further detail

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I cant even count how many times kira slept alone,i make no claims to know why but nina has spent many nights away maybe it just got old I guess

i always thought that because they had different work schedules, one of them is a dancer of some kind isnt she???

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well thats the weird thing just before this most recent fight/argument/disagreement (whatever it is), there was mention in the thread that it was from kira catching nina kissing someone. This was on or about the day kira spent the day on cam drunk crying and eventually passing out on the bedroom floor. Unfortunately the thread doesnt go into any further detail

oooh ok .. past it !! but both had thrue the whole time a special thing with ggf .. bith were very close but never i saw a deeper thing in it.. 

1 minute ago, Jamster said:

oooh ok .. past it !! but both had thrue the whole time a special thing with ggf .. bith were very close but never i saw a deeper thing in it.. 

yeah im wondering if the guest will move in "officially" now

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah im wondering if the guest will move in "officially" now

i dont think that will happens.. anyway bit confused why thy really move or what ever really is there. if both ..lol.. i ment the married cpl .. k&n.. wanna move, they would clean it in a dif. way as they do it now. all is a bit strange atm.,

10 minutes ago, Jamster said:

but to leave the apt. without panties and her ggf and came back with panties is really strang..something was between..

would live to know !!! daaaaaaamn..such a thriller ?

yes this definitely has my curiosity peaked  lol

there were some incidents last week. It mostly occurs on the balcony, but you can hear the sounds of the cam. They had a fight. Nina stood in with the guest (as Kira kissed earlier in the bedroom).

Will be interesting now to see if one of the remaining or if both move out.