Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Lev is back 24 hours later freeloading guest is there again come on rlc terminate this couple please. Lev is gone for several months and as soon as he is back, she is there to and back to drinking for lev it looks like, i see bottles on the kitchen table, we all know how that goes eventually. And he spends more time with her then with his girlfriend, why is zoya so stupid she stays with him whatever he does.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lev is sitting in the kitchen now with the freeloader guest, he wasnt even home 24 hours before she was there. He spends more time with her than he does with his girlfriend, is zoya even home. He is away for several months and when he comes back he doesnt seem to care about zoya as usual, if i were away for months i would like to spend some time with my girl when i came back. Zoya is just to stupid to leave him.

• Upvote 3

Il y a 3 heures, 69pilot a dit :

Est-ce pas le "resquilleur guest" sœur Zoya?

Étrange comment elle est apparue à l'époque comme Lev retourné !!

there is nothing strange since they work together !!!! when they are absent several days or weeks, it's for their filmographic shootings.

whether it was his sister or not, this debate took place millions of times here. one thing is certain is that they do not have the same name .....

• Upvote 1