Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I do not know why, but lately RLC really know how to piss me off. ... I just started to have fun to watch RLC again, due to the Nicole events. If they just had an empty N&B apartment everything would be fine.

... but ... no ... They have to add people over kill the night vision (intentionally) and cover the cameras. ... WTF? ... I do not get it. ... Just as if they want to force people out os there subscription. Unbelievable. What a bad joke.

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know why, but lately RLC really know how to piss me off. ... I just started to have fun to watch RLC again, due to the Nicole events. If they just had an empty N&B apartment everything would be fine.

... but ... no ... They have to add people over kill the night vision (intentionally) and cover the cameras. ... WTF? ... I do not get it. ... Just as if they want to force people out os there subscription. Unbelievable. What a bad joke.

Can you elaborate on the Nicole events please?

And RLC did not add the people that killed the NV. Nelly and Bogdan did.

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And RLC did not add the people that killed the NV. Nelly and Bogdan did.

I do not care. ... RLC is the company state "The private life of other people in live 24/7" and which I pay for this view. If residents or guests begin to manipulate the cameras or lighting, they kill the idea.

BTW, I can really understand, if people do not want to be seen by the cameras. The solution is then however very simply: Do not enter the apartment, if you do not want to be on camera. Otherwise it would be very one sided, people take advantages without accepting the disadvantages. ... :dodgy:

40 minutes ago, wathou said:

And they cut that portion out of the replay LMAO 

At least, we know RLC is aware of the situation. ... If they let this happen without to kick them out, we know who is to blame. Very sad development in any case. I liked to see some party people at the place of N&B. Again a disappointment. ...  :cry:

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not care. ... RLC is the company state "The private life of other people in live 24/7" and which I pay for this view. If residents or guests begin to manipulate the cameras or lighting, they kill the idea.

BTW, I can really understand, if people do not want to be seen by the cameras. The solution is then however very simply: Do not enter the apartment, if you do not want to be on camera. Otherwise it would be very one sided, people take advantages without accepting the disadvantages. ... :dodgy:

At least, we know RLC is aware of the situation. ... If they let this happen without to kick them out, we know who is to blame. Very sad development in any case. I liked to see some party people at the place of N&B. Again a disappointment. ...  :cry:

Exactly !! and they still don't give a shit about it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Did you write an email to RLC ?

• Upvote 1