Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Quite an impressive performance by Bogden. I am only around for a few minutes at a time so I am lucky to have caught it. I am no expert here but it seems that this couple are the most caring for each other, so their sex seems more real and more passionate.

Guests started to have a foreplay on the couch but Nelly and Bogdan came home and ruined everything. I hope somebody will watch this (I still have hope that they are going to do something) and put some pictures. 

4 minutes ago, KMS said:

Guests started to have a foreplay on the couch but Nelly and Bogdan came home and ruined everything. I hope somebody will watch this (I still have hope that they are going to do something) and put some pictures. 

I'm watching but they are under the covers. Nothing to see (literally) but so far, two interruptions and on the 2nd time, she was close.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

For sure. i was hoping she'd return the favor though.

It was just Fingering underneath the covers. He tried Mounting her once and she rebuffed him so he went back to the Fingering.

It was a 40 Minute Finger Fuck. Not worth recording if you can't see anything.

• Upvote 3