Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it wasn't if Irma did it, it's if the other girls do it Ben :)   I might have to subscribe and I hope like hell if I do, that it won't be the only time they did it and I missed it lol.

One good thing is you can watch for 3 days  and if your not completely happy  Just cancel and get a refund.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

One good thing is you can watch for 3 days  and if your not completely happy  Just cancel and get a refund.

OH really, I don't remember that option before.  Is that something new or have I just not seen it from long ago?

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it wasn't if Irma did it, it's if the other girls do it Ben :)   I might have to subscribe and I hope like hell if I do, that it won't be the only time they did it and I missed it lol.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

yes- Harley did say one of the 2 girls, Irma was not included

now does anyone think Irma did it to get the other girls to use theirs ??????

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes- Harley did say one of the 2 girls, Irma was not included

now does anyone think Irma did it to get the other girls to use theirs ??????

Shit beaver, you just had to go off and say that didn't you LOL.  I guess I'll have to join before peak hours so I don't miss a possible good show!

19 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

did not see but could be medicine for fungus (idk if i translate it right). she could catch it even fm sea and beach

lol.... a sex toy? how desperate some are lol

Mits you clearly didn't see, they are two balls on a string, she lubed them up, lubed her vagina and inserted them in her, clear as day. The string is now hanging between her legs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Shit beaver, you just had to go off and say that didn't you LOL.  I guess I'll have to join before peak hours so I don't miss a possible good show!

I was trying to help you, not make you join now- I would wait to see what happens- just my thoughts- sorry Harley- didn't mean to upset you

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH really, I don't remember that option before.  Is that something new or have I just not seen it from long ago?

As far as I know of they have always had that option.  I have never subscribed so I can say for sure  But I have heard of others getting refunds.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Mits you clearly didn't see, they are two balls on a string, she lubed them up, lubed her vagina and inserted them in her, clear as day. The string is now hanging between her legs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

i know those. no need wikipedia. just didnt see and was hard to believe she would use it in front of others. she has them in right now?