Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

whoa whoa whoa what the hell is this

what ben ??????

Just now, denizenkane said:

I mean forget the dildo for just a moment. Just finishing off with her hand was hot as hell and that is the very first time ever in nearly 4 months of Ilona that we have seen that. +Dildo haha wtf just happened

She used her fingers very well Deniz

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

She used her fingers very well Deniz

yup- that is a first, and she put it under the pillow on the side facing the camera

Well mikeusa would you like to do Skype. If you do then PM me your number. I show you what a happy married women look like.  And do you think i give a SHIT what the most of you think about me. Please you need to go get a life. This chat box don';t means shit to me and i don't need it. Some of you guys are nice to me but the other well when i die a be sure to be buried face down so you can kiss my ASS

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what ben ??????

Sorry man, mike was talking about bonnie being 67 and then you said you were 67 and the way I read it was that you and bonnie were the same person, but in error you had forgotten to switch account! Then I re-read it and I realised I misunderstood, nothing to worry about!

Guest beaver67
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully more to come.

yes- time for Polya to step up to the plate, unless she snuck one in when we wee all on her typing hahaha

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well mikeusa would you like to do Skype. If you do then PM me your number. I show you what a happy married women look like.  And do you think i give a SHIT what the most of you think about me. Please you need to go get a life. This chat box don';t means shit to me and i don't need it. Some of you guys are nice to me but the other well when i die a be sure to be buried face down so you can kiss my ASS

I hope you missed the show lol