Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Call me crazy, but I think Ilona wanted to go further with Irma. She kept squirting the edible lube onto her mouth and face like she wanted Irma to kiss her, and in the shower she kept going in for a kiss, plus squirting the shower head onto Irma's honeypot. Irma was kinda laughing it off

They had quick little lick kiss but nothing big. -- I think the best is yet to cum tho. -- Oh did i spell come wrong lol -- excuse me.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Call me crazy, but I think Ilona wanted to go further with Irma. She kept squirting the edible lube onto her mouth and face like she wanted Irma to kiss her, and in the shower she kept going in for a kiss, plus squirting the shower head onto Irma's honeypot. Irma was kinda laughing it off

heh just who do you think she was thinking about while adjust the dildos speed?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

agree Ben, she wanted to do some lip-locking with Irma, it still may happen in time

Well what a different Ilona we are seeing the last 2 days. Ive completely forgot her bad habbits now she is showing her sexual side. I could be wrong but i think the right combination of Girls in the apartment has made her feel so comfortably open! No way would she have done this with Rita or Vika in the place.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i agree ben.

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I watched Ilona but wish I'd watched Irma, although I did catch her climax. I can only imagine tomorrow will bring more developments, but I have to go out tomorrow night with work so can't watch anything!

You sure missed something! I my opinion the best session Irma has had by far. Just amazing.
Can we get three for three? Go Polya!