Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol Did this girl that bath with clothes on?Just dont get it..no more girls avaliable to rlc than this "things" that Thake an bath in clothes!?Dont want show nothing on cams..simples..dont be on rlc and cams.Hope this girl doesnt stay..even Irma isnt looking the same..

oh shit they acting normal good lord we can't  have that. Holy cow what a waste of good RLC space says the normal life Rita hater.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never do anything lol???? Kami has had sex with Cokeboy at least 3 times ive seen

I thought they had only had sex twice.   Dreamer you really know your shit on RLC.   Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If Ilona is packing a select group of clothes, she is probably going with her sugar daddy that she went with the last time she was here!

Could be going for a couple of days to get her knees dirty.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought they had only had sex twice.   Dreamer you really know your shit on RLC.   Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding!

I only know of 3 times -- may have been more -- but 2 times you could plainly see. -- No i quit watching them after the last time lol. -- He repulses me like he does many more Harley.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That is because you only care about sexual things Ze and that will be the downfall of RLC period, it is not about sex it is about the concept of being able to follow the real lives of people. online, uncut and live 24/7, That is the concept that sold the world on RLC and the more they go away from that concept and more towards the Voyeur Villa concept the more it will fail in the long run. 

Sex is everywhere and easy to access for free, but the concept of real life 24/7 is novel and unique and only RLC dies it. The girls apartment is not the centerpiece of RLC but just one of many apartments, why do you think they keep the old ones, because nobody views them. ROFLMAO

I dont cair only about sex..i like sex as any other person likes..i tried vv and after one month i was Out...i like What i like and i found some girls and way of being fun to see and fallow and other girls i dont like to see or fallow..and if sex and nudity isnt an part of real life tant What is..only do conservated things and on hidding..rlc its all..conservative things..sex..funny moments..boring moments..sad moments..happy ones..and i will always like What i like,even with some dudes saying i only care about sex..lol..for sure i prefer funny,open and entertain residents than ones i found very boring.

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

One in which she can hide her pink friend from her relatives or anybody else lol.

did she pack it Harley ????? hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol Did this girl that bath with clothes on?Just dont get it..no more girls avaliable to rlc than this "things" that Thake an bath in clothes!?Dont want show nothing on cams..simples..dont be on rlc and cams.Hope this girl doesnt stay..even Irma isnt looking the same..

Don't you know that this is normal real life 24/7 behavior-  isn't that right Thes!!!!   LOL

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

oh shit they acting normal good lord we can't  have that. Holy cow what a waste of good RLC space says the normal life Rita hater.

Indeed totaly normal..What its the person that dont thats baths with clothes..we all do it..totaly normal acting Indeed.Im not an Rita hater..i dont like her in rlc,will never like,dont liked her way on being,and i have all the right to it.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Don't you know that this is normal real life 24/7 behavior-  isn't that right Thes!!!!   LOL

Hehe,Well see you guys later..gona take my bath with clothes as usualy and real life as can be..hehe

• Upvote 1