Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't worry, she will be back.   If she didn't need RLC, she wouldn't have come back the second time!

Sorry guys -- I jus really think she gets a bad rap for ONLY being herself. Believe me NO ONE is nicer than Rita.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

no- I was not watching, only on/off as I am doing some other things- did she pack it in front of her friend ????- and here I thought she might be nice and leave it for Irma to try out HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are going to have to ask someone that can see upstairs beaver.   I have no clue what they are doing upstairs.   Hell, I have no clue what they are doing downstairs either.   I quit watching RLC, way to much lagging going on to even enjoy the free cams!!

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know im gonna make more people dislike me -- but Rita was a class act and one of the best things to happen to RLC. - Now shes moved on to better things in her life. NO NO she wasnt right for the project but it wasnt her fault -- she was just being herself -- Rita!!

Respect that Dreamer,but how asnt her fault?was she obligated to be in rlc?Just like some like a lot Rita others dont like her at all.Both are correct..anyone is obligated to like or have empaty with anyone..in my case i think just oposit to you..Rita was the one of the worst things that happen to rlc..and the bad viewing were an proof of it..

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You are going to have to ask someone that can see upstairs beaver.   I have no clue what they are doing upstairs.   Hell, I have no clue what they are doing downstairs either.   I quit watching RLC, way to much lagging going on to even enjoy the free cams!!

hahahaha- thanks harley

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Respect that Dreamer,but how asnt her fault?was she obligated to be in rlc?Just like some like a lot Rita others dont like her at all.Both are correct..anyone is obligated to like or have empaty with anyone..in my case i think just oposit to you..Rita was the one of the worst things that happen to rlc..and the bad viewing were an proof of it..

One sentence --- should any of us change to suit others likes or dislikes. ---- No no and no!!! --- She had to be herself and unfortinately people didnt like how she was. Sorry for getting wound up -- but Rita was never the problem except she shouldnt have come back. -- She jus dint fit the project and now she knows it. --- I just love the girl -- not because of RLC but because i know she's a great girl. Sorry.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,somethimes i do it with my shorts or somethings..but then i that them Out..seing this girl and the one at zoya place its ilarious..simple thing..dont want show nothing on cams..dont be on cams.

Once again to you nudity is everything and the interaction between the people means nothing, the person beauty means nothing, the persons personality means nothing, only if the mnasturbate or grab titsm or run around all day naked that is kinda shit  what you like Ze and that is not real life or normal in any way. But a person can be intimidated by the cameras, and person can be shy and not want to expose themselves  to the viewing public. To state they don't belong on RLC is just plain ignorance. They are friends and not required by any way to get nude, you fail to understand so much, you just want to put down anyone who does not do just what you want or like. because you pay money and you feel like you own these girls on RLC///////////// WTF is the matter with you ZE ????????? Honestly you have a real sexual problem of some kind.