Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I have no lag on on any camera, and my internet connection is fairly average. Chances are the issue is on your end only. What happens if you want streaming content from other sites? Other flash content? Also, run a speed check to see if the ISP has throttled you.

I didn't check my speeds because I had a guy from my provider come to the house and he ended up changing out all the wiring from the pole to my house along with my splitter and all new connections.   It looks like you may be correct though.   I just ran a speed test and compared to the way it was after the guy left the other day,  my speed isn't even in the ball park.   When he left the other day I was getting download speeds of 78+ mbps and today I am getting 2.6 mbps.   Now I'm really pissed off.......thanks spoon for pissing me off LOL.    But seriously, I never would have thought to check it again since I just checked it last week after all that was done.   Back to the drawing board I guess.   Thanks again spoon, it looks like I will start checking at least once a week now.   Comcast is not going to be happy with my next phone call and I can promise you that!

I wonder if Polya was supposed to go on this trip BUT since she got mugged and lost the passport, She had to be replaced.

Thats prolly the first thing that came out of my fingers today that makes sense!

My theory is that the guest is Ilona's sister. Apologies if someone has already launched the theory, I didn't check all of today's posts. They look similar and seem close. If they were just good friends, who know each other well enough to go on holiday (or similar) together, I don't think the guest would spend so much time with Irma instead of Ilona. But I could be entirely mistaken, of course.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't check my speeds because I had a guy from my provider come to the house and he ended up changing out all the wiring from the pole to my house along with my splitter and all new connections.   It looks like you may be correct though.   I just ran a speed test and compared to the way it was after the guy left the other day,  my speed isn't even in the ball park.   When he left the other day I was getting download speeds of 78+ mbps and today I am getting 2.6 mbps.   Now I'm really pissed off.......thanks spoon for pissing me off LOL.    But seriously, I never would have thought to check it again since I just checked it last week after all that was done.   Back to the drawing board I guess.   Thanks again spoon, it looks like I will start checking at least once a week now.   Comcast is not going to be happy with my next phone call and I can promise you that!

2.6MBPS.  That's your problem causing the lagging.  Time to find another ISP. The area you are from there is likely a lot of different providers.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I had it zoom in and Irma was showing her what look like a very short move clip

ok- thanks bonnie- just looked lik Irma had her head on the guest's shoulder, and the guest had an arm around her

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You got Comcast? Well, there's your problem. ;)

• Upvote 1