Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, Bonnie said:

To me it look like Polya is just there passing time away. She probably got a lump sum of money to come in the apt and she not interested in bonuses or any thing else. She just waiting on her time to leave now. You guys say she coming out of her shyness but i don't see it. She still keeping her back turn to the camera to take a shower and she not showing that much nudity. When Rita was in the apt the first time Rita show more nudity then Polya has since she been there. We also don't she nothing happening between Irma & Polya like a massage or any thing. Well it least Irma & Polya are talking and not shut up in there rooms and it least or girl Irma will never leave us disappointed. Can't put much hope in Polya

A lot of girls in this apartment do that,they wait to time pass and few more things..about Rita 100% not agree..polya in that short time as show more than Rita..about turning her back to cams in shower..gess you didnt see Rita showers...two months of back to cams showers she Did...about massages..polya..Irma and llona already played with withother and had little massages..again Rita didnt do one massage...so polya even not being great..its an big improvment over Rita.If you said Danna than ok,she was better suíted than polya..but Rita..nop.

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

This is all completely untrue

Hep..polya showers are a lot better than Rita ones(she as the one that took the showers back to cams).Latly people that like Rita say things that make no sense..that she showed more nudity than polya and more things..that make no sense..because we seen it all in rlc cams..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

A lot of girls in this apartment do that,they wait to time pass and few more things..about Rita 100% not agree..polya in that short time as show more than Rita..about turning her back to cams in shower..gess you didnt see Rita showers...two months of back to cams showers she Did...about massages..polya..Irma and llona already played with withother and had little massages..again Rita didnt do one massage...so polya even not being great..its an big improvment over Rita.If you said Danna than ok,she was better suíted than polya..but Rita..nop.

Completely disagree for the trillionth time LMAO  Polya is no different than most of the girls in this apartment when it comes to nudity so I guess 18 or 19 of the 24 girls were all wrong for this apartment too LMAO at you...... Let it go for god's sake

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

OK, that is true, however Polya is not showering with her back to the camera. She did at first, but not any more, in fact now she shows more in the shower than Rita did. Maybe you just haven't seen the showers recently

One thing its saying What you think about Rita..other things its say things that are not true..say she is pretty or that you think she its funny and Nice..but saying lies...thats bad..as Ben said in this short time polya already Thakes showers without back to cams..it was all seen in cams..so trying to make Rita an thing she wasnt in rlc..Isnt wright..same about polya.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dreamer,  I don't believe anybody dislikes you on this forum and I certainly don't want to speak for everyone but it's just what I think.   Don't quit posting, just don't get carried away with your posts.

Agree with Harley,most in here like you,when i says the things i said about you i was just giving my opinion,Of course you should keep in the forum and participating as much as you like,just be more coerent in the things and you will be fine.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Completely disagree for the trillionth time LMAO  Polya is no different than most of the girls in this apartment when it comes to nudity so I guess 18 or 19 of the 24 girls were all wrong for this apartment too LMAO at you...... Let it go for god's sake

Lol..gess you didnt boder reading the text..i was saying that What Bonnie sayed wasnt true..that Rita as the one that took showers back to cams..and that What she said..that Rita were naked more than polya wasnt true also...we all seen everything on rlc cams..so everybody knows if i,and more..are saying the truty or not...

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just one question..in your opinion polya is no diferent than most girls in the apartment when it comes to nudity..so was Rita diferent?