Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This 'Your sex is on fire' remix is terrible. The vocals don't fit the song at all.

But I do want to know what that other song that Irma listens to a lot is, the one with "There are a lot of people in this place, but you catch my eye" as the refrain

21 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

ZE81 we get it ....you don't like Rita ..... she didn't stuff toys or bananas up her pussy , not naked 24/7 , etc . She is gone so move on . 

Hep..thats why i dont like her..What other reason would i or anyone have to not like an fantastic,funny,magestic girl like the Rita...lol

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This 'Your sex is on fire' remix is terrible. The vocals don't fit the song at all.

But I do want to know what that other song that Irma listens to a lot is, the one with "There are a lot of people in this place, but you catch my eye" as the refrain

You sure about the lyrics. I'm not finding anything even close. Guess I'll try to listen closer next time.

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You sure about the lyrics. I'm not finding anything even close. Guess I'll try to listen closer next time.

yeah me neither, it's not my preferred style of music but it's a pretty cool tune

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Do anybody know which song played as Irma went upstairs? (After sex is on fire, and before the rap that started now?)

That's the same one I'm trying to find, no luck though. It was on repeat when Irma and Ilona were getting frisky the other day, definitely a sexy tune. Anyway goodnight gentlemen

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's the same one I'm trying to find, no luck though. It was on repeat when Irma and Ilona were getting frisky the other day, definitely a sexy tune. Anyway goodnight gentlemen

If it's the one I think your talking about I found that one.