Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

17 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Not much is left, but a little. -- Just asking Harley. --- Hope she comes back.

I would think if she had any plans on leaving the Project then her name would be no longer be listed.

But then again there are people that just get up and go and not say anything.  I have done that numerous times through the years. No notice of any kind. I just get up and go.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I like Ilona -- she's full of energy

Well I'm in no hurry for her to return. The apartment has been more fun with her gone. Irma and Polya had a good time today. They were fun to watch.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm in no hurry for her to return. The apartment has been more fun with her gone. Irma and Polya had a good time today. They were fun to watch.

I respect your opinion--

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dreamer, you have access to her room don't you?   Just go look and see if any of her stuff is still there.   She took a weekend hiatus the first time she was here and that is probably what she has done this time.

Yes,almost sure llona only gone vacations or something for some days,and she will have to return..could be for nothing more but most of her clothes are still in the closets.She tooked only few clothes,biquini etc before Out.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well llona its always an mix of good things and bad things.But she provide rlc users some funny moments from time to time,its Nice Irma and polya have some time for be togheter,but gona be more or less happy when llona return.The three are Nice and have an Nice chemistry togheter thats the most important.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well llona its always an mix of good things and bad things.But she provide rlc users some funny moments from time to time,its Nice Irma and polya have some time for be togheter,but gona be more or less happy when llona return.The three are Nice and have an Nice chemistry togheter thats the most important.

I imagine she'll be back in the next day or so. She didn't take enough to be gone long. We'll just have to see how things change when she returns. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I imagine she'll be back in the next day or so. She didn't take enough to be gone long. We'll just have to see how things change when she returns. 

Agree Des,its problably as you said that maybe llona and polya will have less fun togheter,we know llona its very controling of everything and everyone,but till now the three were getting along nicely,so problably that will continue,but another thing we have to see its..how llona will comeback..continue doing the same things..or changed things,being by her iniciativy or by superior orders.Lets wait and see.